2H Obliterate - complete the dream Blizz!

Move on, I told you that this was getting annoying didn’t I?

I know the feeling, however, it’s annoying to me that I’m apparently missing this vital argument you’re mentioning. Please just provide the link so these discussions can continue civilly.

You just spent the last how many posts just saying “nuh uhhh answer me” and you want to say you want to be civil?

I am being civil. Since when has asking for a simple link to a post been uncivil? I’m not the one suggesting confusion. I’m not the one using there supposed annoyance in and making mocking remarks. I’m just asking for specification. Since when has such a thing not been civil?

1 Like

You have been constantly saying I have been moving the goal post while not actually showing it, you have constantly been saying I didn’t answer something when I did. The only person who has been changing what they have said is you.

Like I said, move on.

I mean, this is a discussion forum and people were trying to engage in a discussion with you, but asked for some clarification. That isn’t really being uncivil.

But, if you are done, that’s fine too.

1 Like

Those things are part of debate. I’ve made so such attack on you for doing such things, simply pointing out they’ve happened. If you answered then link it. I’m sorry for the “annoying confusion” but I mean no offense when I say I don’t think you’ve answered. I don’t see anything I would consider relating to the question. If there’s a confusion I’m politely asking you to clarify. Where is the answer?

1 Like

And I’m not repeating myself, which I am now having to repeat myself that I’m not going to repeat myself.

You have spent quite a lot of time “calling me out” yet now you are acting like good cop? Are you trying some emotional manipulation or something?

Fair enough.

When have I “called you out”? If anything I’ve defended you.

All I’m asking for is clarification. You’re being unnecessarily presumptuous. Pleases clarify where you answered the question. A simple link. All I’m asking.

Yeah, I’m just done. This is just much too annoying because this is yet another instance where I have already brought it up.

Then please link it. That’s all I’m asking for, clarity. If it’s annoying I’m sorry, but just completely shutting down the conversation is unnecessary. I linked where I defended you. I have no ill will towards you. Simple clarification. All I ask.

And you keep pressing the matter.

Because I want to continue the conversation. If you don’t, say so, telling me to “move on” doesn’t allude to you wanting to end the conversation, just for me to stop pressing.
Maybe I missed that because of my confusion, but if you want the conversation to end say so and I will happily oblige.

I did say I was done didn’t I? Or do I have to link that for you too?

I might’ve missed it if I missed your answer but I’ll believe you. Best of luck in future endeavors.

It was literally like 5 posts ago.

Ok. Best of luck in future endeavors.

Seriously, you have the option of just not responding.

1 Like