2H Obliterate - complete the dream Blizz!

And I proposed that months ago when people didn’t care about balance.

Wow, you don’t even remember what you posted. And I don’t feel like telling you what you wrote that I was responding to.

Can we just debate the points?

I’ve done nothing but stay consistent in both my arguments and suggestions. I’ve always proposed combining both runes if it couldn’t be balanced. How is nerfing DW more efficient than making 2h function similarly to DW? You still haven’t answered.

1 Like

What is there to debate. Would you care if DW was nerfed so km only procced off of main hands and then increasing ppm to compensate resulting in the same thing or close to the same proc rate for DW and increasing the proc rate of 2h in the process?

Or would you rather swing a 2h like a mad man while leaving DW how it is?

I already have, and it was a response to you.

What post? So we can re-read it.

1 Like

No you didn’t you just said it was what people wanted.

You proposed the question of what would be easier “band aid solutions or limit DW to main hand attacks and give 2h razorice”. I’m arguing that an attack speed buff to 2h is easier because it requires less overall work to get the numbers right that a nerf and then subsequent buff would require, it’d be less intensive to the overall design of Frost factoring in things like Icy Talons and Runic Attenuation. When presented with this argument your only response was “that’s not what people want”. I then replied that what people want has no bearing. So once again with all this in mind, how is the fine tuning of a nerf and compensation buff more efficient and less invasive to Frost’s design as bring 2h up to work similarly to current DW design?

1 Like

I would rather just have a civil discussion/debate.

1 Like

Wall of texts mean nothing to me you can clearly see it in my previous posts. All we’re asking for is a link. You’ve said you answered this question, why is nerfing DW more efficient than 2h? Skimming through the history all that can be seen is “that’s not what people want”. How is changing a fundamental aspect of current Frost (procing off Off Hand hits) and then having to buff Main Hand procs to match it at current, less efficient than buffing 2h to attack faster and combine both runes into a single one exclusive to 2hs?

1 Like

I directly answered it to you, go look it up yourself. It wasn’t even that long ago, it’s not my fault you missed it.

No you didn’t. You argued against the previous suggestions of buffing 2h crit chance, buffing 2h’s Obliterate damage etc. You never listed a single reason why your solution is more efficient. All you’ve said about it wasn’t what people wanted and that everything else would be a “band aid” without going into any specifics.

We’re not talking about big Obliterates.
We’re not talking about 2 enchants on 2h’s.
We’re not talking about spliting the spec

An attack speed buff and a new singular rune combining the effects of Razorice and Fallen Crusader, thats it.
How’s your solution more efficient? You haven’t answered.

1 Like

I didn’t? I did actually. You asked the same question in 2 different threads and I answered it in only one. I’m not going to have the same conversation twice.

You didn’t. You said the same things about 2h Obliterate and Crit Chance “doing nothing” and then said you were “giving people what they want”. That’s it. No discussion of the efficiency or lack there of, of my solution was discussed. How is yours more efficient factoring in that what people want has no bearing? You still haven’t answered.

I actually did, don’t tell me I didn’t do something when I did and you are the one that missed it because you got all confused because you were having the same conversation in 2 separate threads.

Ok, then link it. It shouldn’t be too difficult. You clearly know what you said. I’d like to see it for myself, sorry for my confusion.

No, I’m not going to link it. Again it’s not my fault that you missed it and still can’t find it because you “skim” through things instead of reading it.

And this bs is getting annoying, if you have nothing else to ask or respond to then move on.

What are your suggestions on how to make DW and 2H Frost equalized?

Already stated that as well on multiple occasions. For months actually.

Sorry for the confusion, but it shouldn’t be that hard. I’ve read every post you’ve had up until know thoroughly and nothing even remotely relating to the efficiency of my solution has been brought up. Please provide a link.