203 H DH 10/10N former Mythic raider LF Forever Home (and AotC) @ EST times

Hello nice people of Azeroth!

I’ve been playing this game on and off since Vanilla. I’ve no lifed it to US ~25, I’ve been casual casual, I’ve been hardcore casual, and I’ve been a transmog farmer. I’ve seen things that would scare you shell-less.

My “off” times mostly revolve around guilds dying, so I’m looking for a forever home once more, because WoW is not fun if it’s not played with friends.

My raiding experience includes (while content was relevant):

• Vanilla: MC/Onyxia/BWL up to Chromaggus (Mage)

• TBC: Everything on my Mage, but re-rolled Shadow Priest for M’uru in SWP.

• WotLK: Launch content (including Undying/Immortal), and H: ICC on my Shadow Priest (skipped Ulduar and ToC). Mage was main alt during this time.

• Cataclysm: Everything upto and including Heroic Firelands, was done on my Shadow Priest. After my guild died, I rolled a DK on Horde side (for the first time), and ended up clearing Heroic Dragon Soul before MoP came out.

• MoP: I skipped the launch content, came back to warm up in Throne of Thunder, and finished the expansion with the first CE ever: SoO. All on my DK.

• WoD: What happened? I didn’t notice any world-ending threats on Azeroth, so I rolled back to bed.

• Legion: In a world without flying, and after playing wheelchair classes for the better part of a decade, DH had me at Doube Jump + Glide + Double Dash. I progressed through Mythic Nighthold until Gul’dan, when I changed jobs and had to step down from progression raiding, not before I snatched my mage tower skin, long before ToS opened.

• BFA: I came back to a dead guild, so I spent my lockdown time working on getting my Longboi.

• SL: 10/10N. Nothing to brag about, as I basically tagged along an old buddy’s alt raid while half asleep (they raid PST), just so I could get my BiS Legendary Memories.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/reports-list/286629/
It occurred to me today that if I was going to be doing some M+, I might as well log. Now, I know these aren’t the kind you want, but they are the ones I’ve got for now. I’ll see about doing some CN pugging in the week for some raid logs.

So that brings me here…

I was 21 y/o when I started playing, and now I’m close to 36. I don’t have a family, but I do have a big boi job and I need my beauty sleep to function in it, so I’m looking for an AotC focused guild that raids preferably no more than 2 days a week. I play most evenings (and a lot during the days since I’ve been working from home since March), but I’ve learned to value having the option to watch a movie or play another game from time to time.

Ideally, I’m looking for a stable guild that’s been together for some time, that doesn’t plan on doing Mythic progression (or at most dips their toes in it, as I prefer to have a horizon for when progression actually ends), but does M+/alt runs, or other casual content during off-nights.

My availability to raid is anywhere between SUN-THU, 7-10 EST. This is important: I’m 2 hours ahead of EST, so 10 EST is midnight for me. I can’t realistically stay later. Not regularly at least. I could make the effort if we were close on a boss kill, though.

If you’re interested in talking further, leave me a message and I’ll get back to you.

Thanks in advance!

Hey, check out my profile for our latest guild post, currently recruiting for our heroic raid roster.

Hey there, I think you’d be a good fit for us. We are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families. We’re a mature bunch, and don’t really have any of what we call “college-level/bro-culture” humor.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:00PM Eastern.
Where : Horde//Turalyon

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

Hi Tonietta - you sound super interesting and while I would like to recruit you to our Progression raid team, I think you would also really like our guild.

Let me tell you about Companions (Alliance on Proudmoore), and then I’ll tell you about the raid team.

Companions on Proudmoore is where I settled after returning to WOW after a 7 year break. I had tried a couple other guilds, but something was always off about them (or they flat out fell apart). The GM Reyloss is an excellent person who has suceeded in creating an environment where no one is an elitist jerk, and where everyone has a niche group to be part of. You like pvp - we do that on Thursday; you like casual raiding - we do that on Friday & Saturday; you like running M+ - we do that everyday and have an abundance of tank & heals (literally, it’s good to have on off-spec in our guild); you like to post stupid pictures and just joke around while you run achievements and get xmogs - we have people who like to do that too; you like to do CE/AOTC focused progression raiding - we have a new team for that on Tues & Wed now too. You like to be a donk, be mean, short-tempered, elitist or rude - you’ll probably end up /gquitting in about a week - no one has any interest in socializing with that.

Our expectations and requirements for the Progression Team are:
• Proven understanding and execution of boss mechanics and survivability
• Independent research and learning of raid and boss mechanics
• Personal preparation for new content and boss fights – this includes personal flasks, food, pots, and coming to raids on time and repaired with updated, current addons
• A good attitude about repeated wipes, personal errors and errors for others
• Ability to self-analyze and learn from personal mistakes
• Ability to commit to two 3-hour raid days (currently Tues & Wed, 6-9 pm PST)

Here is our recruitment post: Please delete

Hey ! I would love to chat with you about the glory days, and also about what you bring to the table! IL doesn’t matter right now to us, M+ farming is easy mode and we have a solid core who would gladly help you farm up the gear! Hit me up and we can chat about what we have to offer!

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
2/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria

Recruitment Needs
Exceptional DPS

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

If you decide you might want to raid something a little more serious we would love to speak with you, your experience fits what we want and we seem to fit what you want in a relaxed guild with the excellent community feel.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest
Melee DPS- Windwalker Monk, Warrior, Feral Druid
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Thanks for the replies! I’m still looking for a guild that raids any two days between Sun-Thu, 7-10 EST.

Big plus for Stormrage guilds, small plus for Area-52 guilds (I have ~10 characters on each realm), but I don’t mind going elsewhere for the right home.

You’ve garnered alot of interest and I hope you find the right guild for you. If you’re still searching, feel free to reach out to me about Conspiracy Theory on Lothar (and various connected realms).

We’re not a raiding guild but we do raid. We run a bunch of mythic keys all week long. The age range is mostly 40-60 – yeah, we’re a bunch of old farts but we have some very capable players. That said, our focus is social fit and guild culture over progression.

And we are a new guild, started recruiting in October this year. I was kinda in the same boat and wasn’t able to find what I was looking for so my wife and I decided to do it ourselves. And things are going very well for us - we are currently at a “right size” where I’m not recruiting hard but still trolling the forums looking for the “right” people. We have been very selective based on personality and fit so its taken us a while but we fielded a full 20 person Castle Nathria raid last night.

I can be reached at battletag; Horacio#1828.

Best of luck in finding a good guild!

Hey there, come check us out, short and sweet we are a team pushing for CE and hope you can join us :smiley: – if you do not like we also have 16 other teams that i’m sure one will fit your wants and needs! :smiley:

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/quarion/

If you have questions send me a discord: cherie#5217

Was browsing for guild statements that caught my interest and found yours. Sent you a request so we can chat; I think Conspiracy Theory would be a good fit for me, I’d like to see if you think I’d be a good fit for y’all.

Hey, saw your LFG post and thought I’d at least drop my guild name in the hat, so to speak. We are Burn Phase, on US Hyjal (Horde). We have a mixed bag of experience of raising from BC - BfA, but most of us are IRL friends. Some of our players got AOTC Ny’alotha, etc etc. All of that is fairly moot point, we are currently 6/10 normal Nathria and looking to add to our ranks. We raid Tuesday / Wednesday (depending on schedules) from about 5:30-9PM PST and Friday evenings 9-1 PST. We all have lives outside the game so times might vary a bit but those are our normal raid times.

Good luck finding a guild, and I hope to hear from you soon.

I’m sorry if I missed your request, I do not recall chatting with you. Ping me again if you are still interested. I’ve frankly been running mythic dungeons all weekend until my eyes bleed, so I may well have missed it.

Hey there we may be a good fit! Check us out here

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need 1 hunter, 1 rogue, and 1 warrior DPS for our mythic raid team roster. Other exceptional classes or roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Hey I love the no lifer wow history! Very similar story :smiley:

Come check us us out let me know if you have any questions!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hus-bleeding-hollow-good-news-everyone-2-day-semi-hardcore-raid-team/786852

Still looking for that forever home while I work on getting my alts to speed in order to broaden my options!

7-10 EST, preferably! I’m already 2 hours ahead of EST, so that’s 9-12 MY time. Can’t realistically raid much later than that.

Now 10/10N, looking to progress through Heroic.

Still looking for a 7-10 EST guild.

Hi Ton -I hope you’re well today. A little over a year ago, my husband and I found ourselves in a similar position where our Horde guild on Zul’jin had become a ghost town. We had moved from Area 52 to Zul’jin for BFA so I wasn’t looking to spend the money to move our toons again. Luckily, I stumbled across the guild I’m now a part of: Pandamonium. A lot of the people in the guild and our larger community have been together a long time.

I don’t raid anymore. I just can’t with having a toddler and a 5/5:30 wake up time, so I can’t tell or promise you a raid spot. I do know we have two teams. One on Sunday night, one on Thursday. Our Thursday team is our newest team, they do have an active thread here, if you’re interested in reading: [H] Thursday 1 Night a Week AoTC LF DPS

What I can tell you and would even be willing to promise, is that our guild would become your home. Since we’re a casual guild, our focus is having fun together. Almost every night, people are putting together mythic/M+ dungeon runs. Our members are not gear snobs, we are taking the time to help our members learn and gear. Each week, we have a weekly guild event organized by one of our officers. Last night was this week’s, we had a Secret Santa event and then ran LFR together. Next week, we’re doing Timewalking and the weekly dungeon quest as well as M+ if there is time. Sometimes, we do PVP on the event night, sometimes we do old achievement runs for mounts/mogs, etc. and sometimes we just want to have silly fun so we’ll organize a scavenger hunt or a trivia night.

Most nights of the week, since SL launched, we have between 16-30 people online at any given time. Our guild chat and Discord are very active. Our WoW community is just one part of the Pandamonium community. We also have SWOTR, FFXIV, and EQ2 communities.

The decision to move toons and join a guild are a big one, but I hope you’ll take a few minutes to visit our website and consider applying because from reading your initial post, I feel you’d make a great member of our Panda fam.

Here’s the website if you’re interested: https://pandaguild.io/

Also, feel free to reach out to any of our members in game, we love talking to potential new members. :slight_smile:

Hey there, I think we could be a fit for you. Could you add me on discord: Neil#4199

I appreciate the answer! I did take a look at your post but your team’s raid ends at 11:30 and that’s absolutely pushing it for me. I’m 2 hours ahead of EST so anything past 10 EST is really really hard. I’ve been working from home since March but at some point I’m gonna have to go back to the office (and have to wake up earlier), and I’m trying to “futureproof” myself.

Thanks, and have a merry holiday season!

1 Like

Would love to hear from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zul’jin-range-five-610h-lfm/794972