[H][Mal’Ganis] <Memoria> Thurs/Mon 8:00pm-11:00pm EST LF 1-2 DPS & 1 Healer for AOTC Nathria

Greetings! Memoria (H-Mal’Ganis) is a guild made up of friends across both retail and classic who have been raiding together for several years. We are all working adults who have retired from the CE scene and are now focused on AOTC and M+.

We currently raid 2 nights a week on Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11PM EST until we can clear heroic in a single night. At that point we will scale down to 1 night a week and run m+ the rest of the week. We will also be doing alt runs down the road, once we are comfortable enough clearing heroic. The big thing is we have all suffered from burnout, so ultimately we will do whatever we have the most fun doing. The majority of us play other games/have other obligations during the week, so we will keep our formal commitments to a minimum to prevent burnout!

Current Needs: LF 1-2 Melee DPS, 1 Healer, and 1 Ranged DPS with Healer offspec (boomkin/resto druid preferred). Would prefer a WW and an Unholy DK for the melee DPS w/ a tank offspec to help guildies run mythic plus on off nights. Please have have previous AOTC experience and have around a200ilvl. Please have a good grasp on the class/spec you are playing, as well as a fundamental understanding of dungeon/raid mechanics. Prefer players on Mal’ganis to make it easier for forming raid/dungeon groups.

If you are looking for a home and are interested, please add me on discord @ Opkorean#9444 or on BNET @ Opkorean#1835. Discord is preferred. We look forward to hearing from you!

Heya! Would you consider a DH? I feel we’d be a great fit for each other, as I am also a former Mythic raider with a wealth of experience that just wants to take it easier to avoid burnout.

I haven’t tanked on Vengeance, but I have tanked as Blood and Protection (Paladin), and I was actually looking forward to try my hands at tanking on this character just so I can stop micromanaging my M+ pugs and actually lead, so it’d be a good time for me.

I was actually looking for a guild that finished raiding by 10 EST, but I feel like we’re such a good fit that I’d be happy to make the effort to stay a bit later, knowing that we’d be cutting to one day sooner rather than later.

Here’s a thread I made with more info about myself:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/203-h-dh-1010n-former-mythic-raider-lf-forever-home-and-aotc-est-times/780099

If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll get back to you on discord (or you get in touch with me @Toney#4823).

If nothing else, have a happy new year!

Sending you a request now!

Still looking for some peeps to come help us finish AOTC!

Still looking for 2-3 DPS and a Healer!!!

Still looking for a few more people to round out our AOTC team!

Pumpers wanted

hmm tempting guild in terms of content how much do you guys run mythic plus as a guild? Currently not a big raider as I’m an on and off type raider but mythic plus I am looking for full on push groups eventually idk your guys stance on push groups tho. BTW i am a 197 feral druid with good knowledge of class/spec in Guardian/Feral as I’ve played this spec since Cata.

Theres a group of us that push keys but as we recruit more people there will be more groups. Focus right now is clearing AOTC to get down to 1 night a week raiding so we can focus on keys more. Add me on discord if you’d like more information!

Still looking for 1-2 melee dps (UH DK, WW monk Preferred) and 1 ranged dps/flex healer (balance/resto druid preferred) to help us finish out AOTC! Will take different classes though so reach out if you’re interested!

Looking for pumpers to help us finish AOTC!

Come join us for AOTC Nathria!