[H] <Ebon Flow> Seeking Heroic Raiders! W/Th - 7:30 - 10 EST

Don’t be shy. Give us a holler if you’re interested!
Dhalsim #1236

Still looking for Locks, Priests, and a spare Warrior and Demon Hunter. Would love to talk to you about our group.

BTAG Luca #1187
DISCORD Hrolnir#8191

Still looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Shadowlands! We’d love to chat with ya and answer any questions that you have.

We are still looking for a few more folks :slight_smile:

Ebon Flow is looking for a Warlock and a Resto Shaman!

Hey, Tiresa!

Do you happen to have room for a Havoc DH?

Like yourselves, I’m a former Mythic raider that just grew up, and am looking for a forever home, ideally with people that are in the same place in life.

While I may be casual in terms of what I can give to WoW, that flame within you to be the very best like noone ever was never really goes out, and we may be a good fit for each other.

Here’s a post I made not too long ago with more info about myself and my experience: 203 H DH 10/10N former Mythic raider LF Forever Home (and AotC) @ EST times

Let me know if we can work something out and, if nothing else, happy holiday season!

Hi! Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately we are looking for those specific classes - Warlock and Resto Shaman. We’re pretty happy with our comp and we’re only looking to fill some urgent needs.

It’s too bad, because you seem like an awesome fit otherwise. =/

If you’re not married to DH… hit me up on discord! Info above.

Heya!

I’m not necessarily married to DH, but I’d be lying if I said I’d just throw it in the garbage at the snap of a finger when I’m having so much fun with it, and after having invested so much time into it.

While I have leveled other characters to 60, switching to any of them would be more of a longer term project, as I’d have to actually get re-acquainted with them, feel them out, see what I enjoy the most, get them geared, get their Soul Ash, etc., and that is something I was planning on doing further down the tier, preferably after progression was over.

A big part of why I’m looking for a Heroic minded guild is because I want to have the flexibility to be carried by my skill and not necessarily by my class, which is a luxury I wouldn’t have at the mythic for obvious reasons.

That said, I did shoot you an FR on Discord (Toney#4823). I don’t want to waste your time, but if you have something in mind, feel free to get in touch!

Merry Chistmas (or other applicable festivities)!

Just a quick little bump. We are still looking for a warlock and resto shaman :slight_smile:

As always, we are recruiting Warlocks and Resto Shamans C=

Still looking for a splashy boy to hold our hands through Nathria. Hit us up!

I need to be blessed with splashy boi water in this castle full of EVIL. Join us!

Just a little bump. Still looking for one splashy boy and one warlocky boy!

At this point I’ll take a mistweaver mo–

haha, just kidding. Can you imagine? Still looking for a resto shaman and a warlock for heroic raiding!

9/10 Heroic now! Still looking for a Resto Shaman and a Warlock…

LF shaman to splash some water on me. Tee hee.

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump.

but for real, its a blast raiding with this crew. Come help us down Heroic Denathrius!

Lets get wet together

forbidden shaman paladin love

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve for the tier, and we’re preparing for 9.1 now! We have updated our needs accordingly.

Currently looking for a balance druid and a swing healer! Hit us up if we sound like your type of raid.

1 Like

Need a moon chicken and another healer still. Hit us up!