2021 blizzard doesn't own TBC

If players didn’t buy gold from 3rd parties, bots wouldn’t exist. It’s simple, really.

If Blizz banned both, it wouldnt happen.

Blizz doesnt, why?

Subs → Greed.

They do.

They do not ban player accounts, I know many who have bought gold. Suspended for a few days? Sure.

As to the bots? Maybe eventually but again, thats just a future new account + boost sale.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the average player. In fact, I’d be willing to bet they’re such a small minority in the grand scheme of things it definitely wouldn’t justify labeling the company as greedy.

Cause if they were greedy, then my money is right here ready for the taking. I’m not gonna activate another account when I’ve had this one since Jan of 2006. It would be pointless. I’m enjoying TBC a lot and wish I could be doing things at a lot quicker pace than I am. Money isn’t an issue for me, but my personal time is.

OK. Sounds great.

To be expected from someone like you who has nothing better to do than sit on the forums and complain.

Hope you have a good day rest of your day! :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad we could have this talk and you’d see you’re wrong.

You had us till here

rofl, I can count the number of times I’ve been wrong around here on one hand. Today isnt one of them.

You must have a lot of fingers on your hand.

Hardly. I cant remember the last time I was wrong.

Its a burden to be so wise. :frowning_face:

The forums have evolved into an echo chamber of sweaties complaining about anything and everything. Flavor of the week is: “RelEaSe PhaSe 2 bLiZaRd tHe GaMe Is DeAd”. Last week it was crying about not having dual spec. The week before that it was incessant demanding for HvH BGs and crying from the horde. Next week they’re going to be begging for Transmog. The sweatiest are trying their damndest to ruin this game.

2 Likes

HvH would mean I could actually PvP, and have more to do than…raid log or sit in queue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good thing this isnt World of Zealouscraft where developers work around the clock to please some loudmouthed 18 year old jerk on the forums.

I didnt realize releasing 15 year old content would require dev crunch. :frowning_face:

Which is why Blizzard is stupid for not cashing on the wow token, race, faction change and lvl 70 boost market.

Wait a second,

Could it be possible that some ways of making money actually… hurt your MMO in the long run?? :exploding_head:

Cool story?

There isnt a company in the world that has successfully eliminated bots. Kinda naive to assume Blizzard could be the first if they just WANTED it enough