Late Night Adult AOTC/KSH Guild LF DPS/Heals/Flex for S4/TWW [Hyjal] - T/W - 10:30 PM EST/7:30 PM PST

Hello WoW Community,

We are Visibly Confused, a guild founded on Hyjal with roots going back to 2010. We were previously known as “From The Internet” on US Arthas.

AOTC ATDH - Week 5
AOTC ATSC - Mid tier

Recruiting ++players of the classes below
Monk - WW/MW
1-2 Full Time Healers
Ranged DPS - Open
Melee DPS - Open
Flex DPS/Heals - ANY
1 DPS w/ Tank OS for Backup Tank - Monk prefered (99.99% DPS)
We will always consider all solid adult players!

Casuals / M+ players :
Any classes/specs welcome.
We do have a Community that is open for anyone to join : https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/WvKpVarhjWq?region=US&faction=Horde

What are we?
We are adults with grown problems who play WoW to escape RL and have fun slaying dragons together.
We are comprised mostly of ex 25man HC raiders from TBC+, so we are well versed in raiding, but we appreciate a more relaxed and focused raiding experience.
We are a weekly reclear guild. We do not get AOTC and quit playing, we have fun playing this game, so we keep playing it together.
We pride ourselves on creating an enjoyable, friendly, and fun gaming environment.
M+ throughout the week with KSH being the goal for most guildies.

We are not a Mythic raiding guild.

Raid schedule
Tuesday and Wednesday
10:30pm Eastern to 1am Eastern
7:30pm Pacific to 10pm Pacific
Generally speaking most of the team is active around raid hours most nights.
Currently it is Heroic clears on Tuesday.

Requirements:
Discord required, please use the raid sign up tool.
Be a good, respectful person. Be a team player.
Come prepared with knowledge of the fights, with enchants, proper spec and flasks/potions.
No raid logging (please complete at least 1 m+ per week, with most competing 4-8+ especially early on in the season)

If anyone is interested, please drop a message here or message me on discord to talk more. My discord name is : Markwahlbear

FOR THE HORDE!
Markwahlbear

1 Like

Tank and possibly 1 more healer. High need for a hunter and monk. Can accommodate any apec for the monk. Give us a shout.

1 Like

Let us know. Have a good weekend!

Pally tank, Voker healer/Aug, Hunter (BM or Surv). Looking for a new raiding guild. Are you still looking for members?

1 Like

Hey Daspopo. Thanks for the reply. We sure are and any of toons will fit in perfectly. Give me a shout on discord @ Markwahlbear or our GM @ Smurrfetteqt Talk soon!

Hello! I have experience tank, and healing in a previous AOTC guild. I’m willing to play what is needed. I’m looking for a guild that has raid times that fit my new schedule and it seems like yours would be perfectly.

1 Like

Hey Arth - absolutely , give us a shout and we can talk more!

2 Likes

Will do, my name on discord is RA3L

Bump to the top! Give us a shout.

1 Like

Limited melee DPS openings: no more melee unless WW monk or enhance. Can make room for a Mistweaver as well. More open on range DPS , MM/BM hunter, ele shaman, spriest, boomkin(resto OS), Aug evoker(Pres OS) or another lock. Maybe another healer as mentioned would have to be a holy Pally or flex. Give us a shout if you have any questions!

1 Like

To the top!

1 Like

Still looking to add to the roster and bring on some more friends. Give us a shout!

1 Like

Bumping to the top, LFM!

We are looking for a hunter and more. :eyes: message us if interested!

Bump bump to the top!

Only recruiting the classes below :

• LF another full time healer. Holy Pally / Priest / Mistweaver
  • LF Spriest
  • LF Enhance / Ele Shaman
  • LF any dps/heals hybrids

Give us a shout on discord : smurrfetteqt or markwahlbear

1 Like

^ looking for the above. The extra Healer need is due to growth. Exciting time for us and a great time to join a part of a fun and awesome team. Reach out to us!

Bumping it up. Hunter spot full.

To the top :wink:

Now 9/9 Normal

• LF another full time healer. Holy Pally / Priest / Mistweaver
  • LF Spriest
  • LF Enhance / Ele Shaman
  • LF any dps/heals hybrids

Give us a shout on discord : smurrfetteqt or markwahlbear