Active player seeking close group that could use 1 more

Hello gamers. My name is Nick, I’ve always gone by that or whatever my current character name is. I just started playing WoW in October, even though I’ve been gaming since 1999. I know, its crazy. I’ve most recently played games like ESO ( mostly pvp ), EQ2, SWTOR, FFIV.
I am looking for a group of like minded individuals that prioritize prog and M+ success the same way I do. I have a hard time staying interested in a game if I don’t make sure i push myself. That being said, I have cleared 9/9H and 1/9M. I am seeking those players that have drive but can still have fun and laugh with each other. I’ve tried a couple guilds but they are all too relaxed about letting bad players in prog raids.
My hope is to play a dps or tank. I could heal but I am trying for once to not main heal. I am fine with backing up as heals off spec but not every raid. Please hit me up if our needs align. I enjoy playing Monk(all3 spec), Priest (Shadow+backup disc), DH ( Tank only ), DK (Blood, would have to learn dps offspec), Warrior ( Fury, would have to gear ).

1 Like

Hi Nick,

I run a small casual social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hey there, Nick! I’m not sure if you’re open to other servers but the guild I’m in, The Harem ([A/H][Illidan] <The Harem> 9/9H on Farm | Casual M Raiding | M+ | Tmog/Mount Collectors - We're recruiting!), seems to align well with your asks. Our team is slammed with 2.5-3k M+ players looking to get into mythic raiding. If the info on the post sounds good to you (or you want to join the Disc to see if it’s your vibe), feel free to message me on Disc: its.lay

It’s rare to see new players, welcome to the game!

[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with.

!ꀘꍟꌩꌗ !🅺🅴🆈🆂 sʎǝʞ/ /kꥧ

Looking to add 2nd team seeking RL

?? ??:??-??:?? pm Server/Eastern (RBG)
Wed 8:00-10:00 pm Server/Eastern (N/H)
Fri 8:30-9:30 pm Server/Eastern (H)
Fri 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (M)
Sat 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (M)
Sun 08:00 pm Server/Eastern (Old Content Achvmnt Runs)

Shortbusfuhn#11886 Darkmordredd#1718 Skiid#11883 Zachai#11212 TheGob#1990

Hi Layyfu. Would love to chat. BattleID Nickreak#1997

Hey! I’ll drop our info below, but I’d be happy to talk to you if you’re interested in our guild.

is a newly forming guild with a core group of friends that enjoy playing the game and are looking to be a midcore, relatively competitive guild (Cutting Edge). Above all else, we are a friendly guild and enjoy having fun.

New season/progression schedule will be 3 days for the first 4-6 weeks, then cool off to 2 days a week. We will be a night time raid guild, hours are 9 pm EST to 12 am EST.

Guild Objective: Casual raiding schedule while still being competitive among the other 2/3 day a week guilds with similar raiding hours. Presently, our goal is to ramp over time with Heroic/Mythic Raiding & M+ through Season 4 into The War Within and build a core raid group wanting to push content at a competitive pace.

Alt Requirement: None

We have multiple core members with multiple Cutting Edge achievements and plenty of experience with mythic raiding over multiple expansions. We are looking for good people with a competitive edge, but most of all, players that are looking for a guild to chill and vibe with in and out of raid.

Recruitment:

Open to all Classes/Roles. Always recruiting the player not the class.

Preferred Applicants: Those who enjoy playing the game at a high level who prefer to raid 2/3 Days. The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in the game outside of our raid schedule with other guild members.

Hey Nick, I got suckered into this game along time ago, it’s a shock you survived that long, well done lol.

Currently we are a Heroic farm guild + KSH + alts but we may be exploring lightMythic raiding, if it happens, cool. If it doesn’t , we are good with either. We are all adults with RL problems and responsibilities so playing WoW is our escape from RL.

Tuesday/Wednesday - 730pm-10pm Pacific on Hyjal.

I will drop our full gspam below, but If you wanna chat more about our guild let me know on discord @ markwahlbear

Best of luck in your search!

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
Ranged hybrid willing to flex into healing
Healer willing to flex into ranged DPS

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Mage
Aug/Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact either Beardo#11133 (BTAG) or Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!