2 players looking for raiding guild Season 4

My wife and I are looking for a guild to raid season 4. We would prefer a guild that gets AOTC and pushes into mythic raiding. We have been raiding since Vanilla and have always at least cleared heroic. I usually tank and my wife heals. I am open to dps as well. We are currently on Lightbringer but would consider a realm change. We show for raid consistently and are always prepared. We also put in the effort to know our classes and the raid fights.

Hello, Sythesizer!

Our guild is looking to fill our last heal spot and we have some dps spots available for season 4! Our guild consistently achieves AOTC and pushes early mythic.

More info can be found here: [H/A][Stormrage] <Vitality> LF Raiders/M+ for Season 4!

Please reach out if you have any more questions! We hope to hear from you.

Hey Sythesizer,
Not sure of your raid times, but if you’re open to a late night Eastern / early’ish Pacific - please give us a shout. We raid Tues/Wed 10:30-1am Eastern. We are looking to solidify our roster for S4. Tank spots are spoken for but a backup tank would be nice so ours can focus on DPS’ing :slight_smile: . Room for a healer too, sounds like maybe a good fit! Give me a shout on discord @ markwahlbear to talk more. Good luck in your search!

Full gspam below →

Hello!

I’m the recruitment officer for a mythic raid team (Quartz) in a relatively large guild called Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. Our guild is an awesome, women-led community of ~1200 people, dedicated to creating a welcoming and respectful environment. There’s truly something for everyone (from mount runs to fishing to guild open raid runs for alts to key pushing) and it feels like people are always around. There are raid teams pushing for HOF and people going for M+ title, and there are teams for people just getting into raiding. And everything in between.

Our team is a 1-night mythic team, raiding every Wed from 7-11pm PST. We kind of try to avoid committing to a label but we fall around the semi-hardcore area I’d say. Our goal is to get AOTC quickly and then push as far as possible into mythic, about halfway or a little beyond. We work hard to create a fun, supportive, and non-toxic environment while also efficiently/effectively pursuing our goals.

We’re looking for DPS (specifically for a DH), and we’re trying to fill our last 1-2 healer spots. Happy to answer any questions! You can message me on discord, @fleeceyxo or on bnet, Lukaashi#1539.

Hi Synth, we’re looking for a couple of dps and a potential healer. Would love to talk more, i’ll include our guild post below as well as my contact info. Look forward to speaking.

B Net: Goose#1913
Discord: the_original_goose

Raid with Us: Casual AOTC/Mythic Group LFM for Season 4! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello Syth,

My guild has a couple of openings available on Stormrage. We raid Wednesday and Sunday 7-10 est. Have gotten AOTC every season of DF and are going to start progging mythic raid this upcoming season. Let me know if this peaks your interest. Discord: bean_time_

Hi, Sythesizer. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H). We formed about halfway through Season 3 and have built up an awesome community of friendly, fun people that are also strong players. We are working on finishing our 20-man roster for mythic and would love to talk to you about joining the team!

We currently have a tank and healer spot open, so you guys can definitely play your preferred roles. I hope to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Yo! Im from a smaller guild on stormrage! Bout to start making our raid team!

Saturday/sunday 9pm-12am (heroic/push mythic)

And an off raid wednesdays (normal/heroic)

We have a wonderful active community doing not just raid stuff but m+, tw questing and i even just ran out first tmog event.

If you are interested hit me up!

Discord - Jewbaccathehut

Hey Sythesizer,

Squirt on Area-52 is 6/9M and looking for some more DPS for our core moving into Awakened Season 4 and The War Within. If your wife would consider DPSing as well then we would love to have you both! =D

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello Sythsizer, we’re In a Pickle on Thrall, an 18+ AOTC, M+ & Fun Event’s Guild. We have explicit language and banter, all in fun!
Once both of our raid teams are finished AOTC progression, we go into M if there’s enough interest!

We’re currently looking for a tank and healer for our Dill Raid Team! Times: Sun & Mon: 9pm to 11pm EST (server).

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
GM:
bnet: Neithia#1315
disc: neithia

Dill Raid Leader:
Bnet: Noogin#1823
Disc: noogin

Hi Synthesizer,

Organized Crime raids Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 - 10:30 EST. We’re looking for a couple DPS and one healer so you and your wife would be perfect. We’ve gotten AOTC every season during Dragonflight and progress as far into Mythic as we can as long as everyone is having fun, currently 4/9 completed.

We’re based in Dalaran but are a cross-server guild so there’d be no need to switch from Lightbringer.

If you think we’d be a good fit reach out to me at SoundsBueno#1258 or learn more and apply at the guilds of wow website for Organized Crime.

Good luck in your guild hunt!

Sythesizer,

Would love to talk with you and your wife about joining United We Loot on Stormrage. We get AOTC each tier and complete ~50% of the mythic raid bosses.

You can reach me on Discord at Deathfire or Bnet at Deathfire#1102.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Deathfier.

Hey Sythesizer

Limited edition is an AOTC focused 2 day raiding guild. The leadership is multi-aotc/mythic kill over several expacs and our core group’s been playing together and completing AOTC since BFA. We’re a super chill group, love to help and play other games together other than just wow. We work hard to make sure our raiding environment is laid back but with dedicated players who will put in work in order to succeed, but without sacrificing fun or getting burned out. We push each tier to get AOTC and within reasonable time.

We raid Monday/Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 EST and we have plenty of players online at various times to help push keys, help gear, answer questions, etc.

We’re currently looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for season 4 and beyond. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, gems, know your class/rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

(4/14/2024): current recruitment needs:

Tanks: Non Warrior Tank needed
Healers: Got room for a non-sham, non-priest heals with dps offspec
DPS: Potentially room for a DPS

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, be willing to work, help people. Have a sense of humor, be tolerant of everyone but don’t be overly PC or easily offended.

If you’ve made it this far, please consider reaching out! We’d love to have you. Our contact info is listed below!

Please feel free to reach out and add anyone listed below at any time, and we’ll get back asap.

Discord:
uri5963

Bnet:
Uri#11265

Hello we love hubby and wife teams, we are rebuilding the guild right now and have tank and heal spots open would love to chat with you. I will leave the guild info below with my BTAG hope to hear from you, Good Day.

Hello we are Wayfarer on Dalaran server. We are in the process of rebuilding a guild that has been around since 2012 for Season 4 and The War Within. We are a friendly no BS or no DRAMA guild. We like to be transparent with what we do in the guild, all members have a voice and we like to put most decisions up for vote in the guild. Raid days and times are set in stone just because of schedules, but other factors can be voted on. We are a straight foward guild just like the post. We like to have fun and joke around, but being staright forward will provide you with the answers you may be seeking that way you know what to expect.

We will raid Wed and Fri from 8 to 10 PM EST. We will never go past 10 EST as some have to be up for work very early. Wea are looking for all classes at the moment. We believe in bringing the person not the class, but you are expected to carry your own weight as we will not carry low dps or heals. We believe in team work and team work will get us through content. We will do M+ on Mondays as a guild (Unless another day is voted on) Once we get enough we can get more then one group going. We would like to help people get their vaults as filled as much as possible.

We will do mogs runs, mount runs, and other fun things once the guild is more established. As of right now its the 3 of us that started the guild many years ago. We just started to recruit on 4/15/24. It will take sometime to get ready. Even though we said we are recruiting for season 4, our main focus is to have an established guild for The War Within. All are welcome to join, new and returning players.

If we sound like a good fit reach out to be at livelife#11793 that is my Btag.

Mercy, there are a lot of posts here. Figured I’d reach out because I think our raid team would be a great fit for you and your wife. I’ll leave a link to my recruitment post. If you want to chat, feel free to reach out. Good luck finding a place for S4 and TWW.