Husband and Wife LF Guild

Me and my wife looking for a guild to run Mythics and raids for progression with. We currently have several different characters we play one that are all 465+. My main is a warlock and her main is a boomy. We looking for a mature group of people that like to have fun. We do have full time jobs and 2 kids and those of course come first. We are willing to transfer wherever and bring all our toons. We are laid back! Thanks

1 Like

hey guys if you wanan message me i would love to chat with you 2 Bigkef#8664 is my discord

Hi Cojulfasch,

My husband and I help run a guild called The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We are currently raiding Heroic Amirdrassil 2 nights a week. We are all adults, some with kids, all with jobs and life so we understand what is important in Life. Our guild is called The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We are currently raiding Heroic Amirdrassil 2 nights a week.

What makes us stand out? We’re not just about the loot; we’re the guild that’s got your back with everything you need—food, crafted gear, enchants, gems, you name it! It’s not just a guild; it’s a vibe with some seriously good people.

Raid Times/Days: 8:15 to 10:30 PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday
And if you’re up for Mythic Plus shenanigans, we’re on Fridays and Mondays for sure, or whenever five of us are feeling that gaming itch.

We are looking for more ranged DPS to join us. We try to be flexible to accommodate what people love to play, we are looking to grow and would be interested in talking to you both.

If you think we may be a good fit please reach out - I’ll leave our contact info for you:
Anaranae:
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Badfish:
Bnet: Badfish#11397
Discord: Badfish#3874

You can check out more about us below:
Facebook: fb.me/TheKillerBunnies
Twitch: twitch.tv/anaranae

Hi Cojulfasch!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild is thriving; however, we are in need of recruiting more friends for Season 3 and future expansions and you’re invited! Whether you are a new player, returning player, or and alt looking for a place to call home.

We are a laid-back casual guild for adults who play when they can while keeping the social aspect of the game alive. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. With a Saturday raid team focused on Normal difficulty/Timewalking raids for those looking to experience the raid in a stress-free environment with a group of friends or for people who have never raided before and are looking to learn or just run an extra raid that week on one of their alts.

We are looking to rebuild our Primary raid team with the goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier. Times are Thursday/Friday 7:30PM EST – 10:00PM EST

Regardless of what content you enjoy, you are welcome to take flight with us and enjoy the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey Cojulfasch,

Depending on timing and everything else, we may be a fit for you both, also you would not be the only couple here, that is for sure! (My wife and I are the long time GMs) We play a bit later than most for EST as we are mostly west coast based. 730pm PST+ is when we are most active with raid days being Tuesday/Wednesday (currently we are down to only Tuesday H clears though)

Drop me a discord if you want to talk further… Markwahlbear

I will leave our full spam below. Best of luck in your search!

Hello and good afternoon! I’m Mungadai, GM of Reprisal, a cross-faction AOTC focused guild on Area 52. I thought I’d reach out because we might be what you and your wife are looking for! Reprisal is a guild of fun loving, tight-knit, dedicated players with a vast array of experience, skill, and knowledge who just want to kill some internet dragons! We have a mix of a lot of big personalities and some smaller ones (like my wife lol). No one is ego driven, more so a friendly competitive nature. Toxic people get shown the door quickly. We tend talk a lot of smack to each other, will jokingly call each other out for silly mistakes like forgetting to lust or dying by walking off platforms, but its all in fun and no one takes anything personally. We swear in discord and g-chat, we post NSFW memes, and the word cloaca gets throw around a lot. Our guild is 18+ with the average age in the mid-30’s with some of us pushing 50 so we are all adults,or pretend to be.

We could always use more DPS on our raid team! We are 8/9H Amirdrassil, have started making decent progress on Fyrakk. With the right group we may attempt some casual mythic raid progression. Our raid schedule is Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST/Server. I would love to chat with you and get more information on your goals, experience, and what you both could bring to our raid team!

Please take a look at our Guilds of WoW page https://guildsofwow.com/reprisal to see a little more about us. If you think we’d be a good fit feel free to reach out to me on discord @mungadai or Bnet Mungadai#1621

Hello Cojulfasch!

Area 52
Horde

About Our Guild:
Tattered Remains was Founded in 2011
For a while we were 3rd on Duskwood.
We server hopped when Duskwood started dying down.
After Legion the guild became less active and became more casual. A small group of us have stuck it out and have been close knit for years.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal and Heroic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

We also like to do other activities. But our focus is end game.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113
And Thank you for your interest! :grin:

Hi Coljulfasch,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps (esp mage/warlock) and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently 9/9N ,8/9 H. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hello! Optimum on Thrall is looking for experienced DPS and Heals to fill our raiding group and do M+ with the guild. We have achieved AOTC all DF seasons and are looking to continue moving into S4! We are a great group of friends who offer a more casual hardcore. Yet effectively push keys and down heroic bosses. Maybe prog into mythic if the tools are right. We raid Thurs-Fri 9pm-11pm EST and do M+ everyday. Come have fun with us! Reach out to Andyd69 on discord!!

I dont have a snazzy add to post about my guild, but I would love to have a chance to talk with you about possibilities. Add me in game or discord so we can chat!

Discord: gunfighter0369
Bnet: Grimmskull#1361

Hope to talk soon!

Greetings Cojulfasch!

We love couples! My husband is the GM. He doesn’t really play anymore though
(after tricking me into playing to avoid wife aggro!).

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

You are welcome here

Beehive 9/9H is looking for a lock and boomie for Raid, We raid on Sundays @ 7pm server time currently possibly change in the future. We run ALOT of mythics would we have 4 people over 3k io including myself about to get our 5th and bunch over 2k and 2.5k io. Look us up on Raiderio and add me on discord if you’re interested (iitzbeee) and have questions.

We are a family friendly guild with families that play wow together . The Morrighan on Illidan is Recruiting

About 17 days late, but wanted to see if you have found a guild yet? Either way, heres my plug…

The <Island øf Misfit Tøys> [Area 52/Horde] is looking for active community minded players that want to experience an old school laid back guild with goals of enjoying end game content at a manageable pace. We consider ourselves semi-casual/partly progressive and non toxic. Our leadership mentors new and returning players and is always willing to devote time to help guild members out in any way we can. We pride ourselves in continually building and maintaining a great community that focuses on player interaction.
We raid one night a week on Saturdays at 7pm central and are currently 9/9 normal with plans to move into heroic very soon. We got started late this season due to the holidays. Our one night a week approach gives us the ability to devote time throughout the week to mentor players that desire to raid or run Mythic+.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please feel free to respond to this post or add me on discord or bnet and reach out as soon as you can.
Discord: gunfighter0369
Bnet: Grimmskull#1361
Hope to see you soon!

Hey Cojulfasch! We are looking for players like you and your wife to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Good Evening, I came across your post and wanted to reach out and share a bit about our guild. If you have any questions or want to talk some more please feel free to reach back out to me or one of the 2 on the forums.

hello hit me up at jallen#11415

hey we have a sat raid team who is looking for players. we raid sat from 10pm- 1am . that team does just heroic atm but may get into early mythics as we get letter on in the tier. most of the guild is in their 30s+ and some have kids so we understand! if your looking for some casual raiding reach out to
disc: marloe
bnet : marloe#1118