Resto Druid Looking for a New Home

Greetings, noble guild leaders and comrades! I am Faker- no, not that one. I’ve been Faker since before that other Faker was born (I’m old). I was once a “hardcore” raider and have roamed through the vast expanses of Azeroth in each expansion since Vanilla.

Five years ago, life took a turn, and my adventures in WoW took a back seat as I embraced the joys of parenthood. However, the time has come to dust off my armor, polish my weapons, and step back into the world of organized WoW. I’m into raiding, Mythic+, and PvP. I may not have the time I once did, but my battle cries are as fierce as ever, albeit sometimes interrupted by shouts of “Daddy!” Parenthood, the ultimate boss fight. I’ve only been back for about two weeks, but so far I’ve managed to pug normal Amirdrassil and some low M+. I’m looking to do and learn more.

My best days were in the icy landscapes of Northrend, where I conquered heroic 25 man raids and forged IRL friendships that continue to withstand the test of time. Now, I seek a guild that understands the delicate balance of real-life responsibilities and the desire for epic in-game achievements.

If you lead a guild that values camaraderie, understands the ebb and flow of life, and is ready to welcome back a seasoned warrior who’s ready to juggle parenthood and pixelated battles, then I’m the adventurer you’ve been looking for.

Edit: my “main” is Resto druid, but I do have a 70 paladin I’m fond of as well. Whatever gets my foot in the door.

2 Likes

Hey Faker, would love to chat with ya if we fit the bill.

Hi Faker, see below. We are currently searching for a Ret Paladin for our Raid team. We could have a Resto Druid spot open in a couple of weeks.

Hi Faker,

I run a small casual 18+ social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame.

Hey Faker - at what times/days do you have availability? If you are open late night EST (/Early PST) 10pm+ Eastern - do give me a shout on discord @ Markwahlbear

Good luck in your search!

(Dropping full gspam below)

1 Like

Hi, Faker. <Murloc with a Glock> is a newly formed guild that would love to add you to our roster! We’re a mix of people in various stages of life, including other parents. As such, we’re pursuing AOTC and other forms of content like M+ with a high skill level but low stress level. We’re also a great place for returning players to catch up, with many resources for class gameplay and just understanding the modern game. Come check us out and see if we’re a good fit for you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 10 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Good Morning Faker, I came across your post and wanted to reach out and share a bit about our guild. If you have any questions or want to talk some more please feel free to reach back out to me or one of the 2 on the forums that I attached to this message.

Hi Faker! Ive included our information below for Team Blue within Ex Inferno - If our times do not fit your needs, I would still encourage a glance at the 6/7 raid teams and M+ team we have available. We have become quite a large community and still growing and would like you to be apart of that.

Team Blue is Looking for Members!

Wed/Thurs from 8:30pm EST to 11pm EST
Short raid time, so you’ll need to be @ the raid entrance and ready to pull.

Tanks: Closed
MDPS: Open
RDPS: Open - (Prefer Evoker, Warlock, Mage, Druid)
Heals: Open (Prefer Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, MW or Disc Priest)

Contact Info

If you are interested, please swing by our discord: https://discord.gg/exinferno , read our #welcome channel and Core Values, and then if all that works for you, then ping me @Bootycutie or you can contact me directly at: Bootycutie.

There is a brief voice interview required.

Hope to see you around!
-Booty

Welcome back!!!

Glorious Purpose aims to be a competitive end-game progression guild on Area 52 Horde (don’t worry we do welcome you alliance folks :heart: ). We are a core of players that are here to enjoy the game, but also respect the aims to approach raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. Our goals are to build a officer core that sets the example in stable and experienced leadership, where we are available to all members at all times. We aim to build a core raid team that are all players that stand out in their classes, and commit to raid nights.

Progression: Leaders are AOTC, 1/9M (through pugs currently)

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST (Progression Raiding)

Additional activities are currently being added through the calendar to better support our core raiders and make raid times more convenient for those interested.

Mythic Keys
Aiming to build a strong, active Key running community, where we are pushing high keys and IO.

Recruitment (Raid) Information:

Is currently looking for experienced and competitive team raiders to complete its core.

Currently Recruiting: Immediate Needs.

:dagger: All Spots are open (Guild is new and building team, if you are interested I ask for patience as we build. I promise you, its worth the wait)
:dagger: Dps and Healers > Tank

All competitive applicants are welcome to apply

While not hard requirements, as we want to maintain a laid back / chill raiding environment we do expect you to do your homework. Come prepared to raid, study the fights prior to raid night, run mythic + for free vault upgrades, bring personal consumables. Show up on time.

What can we offer you?

:dagger: Very experienced and structured Leadership
:dagger: Mythic +, Normal / Heroic / Mythic Raiding Weekly.
:dagger: A environment where your time is valued, and appreciated.
:dagger: A forever home, like you, we are tired of the instability of guilds and want a home.
:dagger: A place where your guildmates will become friends.
:dagger: Free guild repair / supplies for raid.

Overall, i aim to recruit players that are driven, competitive and always looking to improve themselves and their team-mates. We use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline where required. We don’t wish to waste your time (during raid/Keys etc), please don’t waste ours. However, On farm content nights, atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious, and we know your’s is as well. Efficiency is our goal.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in you can add me on bnet at GucciPotato#11592 or join our discord discord.gg/zUVUyPJvq4

Sounds like you’d be a great fit for Fallout! Active for 10+ years and AOTC each tier, we absolutely value real life over gaming, and understand that family always comes first.

We did get our AOTC this tier rather quickly (8 weeks!) and we might dabble in Mythic raiding if we can get the numbers, but for now we’re happily re-clearing Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST, and we do a drunk normal alts run every Saturday from 9pm EST. Please feel free to join us Saturday for fun, and to see how you like us!

As for what toon gets your foot in the door – just play what you love.

We’re a community as well with other games (currently BG3, Ark, and D3/4) and we do an annual guild meetup IRL for anyone interested! Past adventures have included Schlitterbahn, Universal Studios, and NC Renaissance Festival.

Please feel free to reach out to me on Bnet with any questions! Synthesize#1822

Hello! Settle Down on Stormrage is looking to fill our M+ raiding roster. A Resto druid is a need we have. We are currently in our 4th week of raiding and are 7/9H. We raid Tues & Sun from 8pm - 10:30pm EST.

We have multiple people in the guild with young kids and understand the balance. Please do reach out, I think you could be a great fit.

Looking forward to chatting!
Tempyi - Recruiting Lead
BTag: Syrtis#1374
Discord: syrtis1

1 Like

Hey Faker,

if you haven’t found a home yet, I’d like to talk to you. I’m Fenrir, an officer of Vitae Rising on Thrall. We’re an adult-only AOTC guild made up of mostly middle-aged adults and you pretty much described our guild in what you’re looking for. You can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrirulv.

Hello Faker!

Checking into see how the guild hunt is going?
We would love to chat with you if still hunting!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 3 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Can also join New Community
Tattered Remains, to chat! Or apply in game!

Hey Faker, We old too. If you haven’t found a home yet, you’re more than welcome to hang with us for a moment or so until you find a place that will help out with your Raiding and Mythics interest.

Greetings Faker and welcome back to WoW! Always a good day when people return to Azeroth. I am the guild leader of a fairly new guild on Illidan called Everlasting Vengeance. We are a mythic+ and Aotc focused guild. Even though we are on the smaller side we are 9/9 Heroic and all founding members have Aotc for the past 3 seasons and 2500+ mythic rating. Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM Eastern time.

Most of the members in the guild are parents as well and we definitely understand real life takes priority over gaming. We are quite active on discord both in and out of the game as we communicate throughout the day via discord chat. If you are still looking for a like minded guild I believe we would be a great fit for you. Please reach out to me via discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

1 Like

Hi! My guild Anime Kitties [H or A] is on Sargeras and is an LGBTQIA+ friendly and inclusive guild who focuses on bringing a positive experience back to gaming. We are a small group of people that understands people have a life as most of us work full time, have kids, or are in college. We are alt friendly and have a few people coming back to wow after taking a break for a while or are new to the game in general. Our raid nights are Wed/Fri 8PM-11PM CST and we are currently 9/9H AOTC on Amirdrassil and looking to do some mythic prog and were AOTC 9/9H for ATSC. Our focus is fun first though, so nothing crazy or demanding is expected. We enjoy M+, transmog runs, and achievement hunting. We’d love to have you!

What we are currently looking for:

• DPS for raid (whether you are new or returning, etc) who are willing to learn, improve, AND want to have fun!

• Social players who like doing content together on occasion, or transmog hunts, or even just trying to vibe with some cool people.

Discord: Shackles_vt
Battle: Shackles#11442

Hey fellow parent!

I believe we at VexX would be a great home for you to get back into the swing of things and enjoy meeting our guildmates. I would love to talk further with you, add me on discord: mrjuxtv
We look forward to hearing from you!

Immortal Paradox is a casual raiding guild that is full of older players and by older i mean 30 plus. Give me a shout and lets talk to see if we are what you are looking for

Hi there!

If you’re still looking for a home, Synestia might be a good fit for you! We’re all old, too, and have the fun responsibilities like kids and mortgages.

We’ve also gotten AotC for the last seven tiers, and would love to add another healer to our roster! You can find me on bnet @ Caitir#1862 or discord @ caiturina if you wanna chat!