Conquest Cap

Has then been any dialogue about removing the conquest cap? As far as I’m concerned if someone wants to be fully geared in 3 days with the new gearing system let them. Its not as much of an advantage anymore. Being able to have conquest gear for all specs would be much more enjoyable because this 500ish conquest a week is pretty lame.

8 Likes

Nothing official but I imagine they’ll remove it within the next few weeks.

1 Like

yeah i heard em clearly in the warp, they said no yo.

tbf friend, there is nothing special about you that means only one of us has to deal with it.

Conquest cap is outdated , and dare I say, downright silly. It should be removed. Let me no life the game and get full gear in a day :triumph:

3 Likes

agreed.

1 Like

We saw what that looked like at the end of shadowlands

The only reason the conquest cap still exists is so PVE-ers dont slam out a quick 2100-2400 right as a season starts to instantly have Day 1 access to Heroic Raid ilvl gear.

Which is a silly reason tbh. The arena ladders were always popping off in seasons where PVE-ers benefitted from it.

3 Likes

Finally someone gets it. Still, there’s almost no hardcore pve players who’d get 2100-2400 without a carry, especially with how deflated mmr is. With M+ how it is most of these folks just bang out dungeon then upgrade the item.

Pvp participation was popping off in slands because a handful of raiders needed to pvp for base conquest weapons and that was the hardcore crew who wanted to for progression. Bring it back I say.

You say that, but you’d also be absolutely egregiously wrong.

10.1.7 announced on thursday and conq boxes/cap will be then

1 Like

You can’t count Trill in this list.

Besides, with the current deflation the top of the ladder is barely 2600.

Yeah this season has been quite the anomaly in this regard.

Hello.

The Conquest cap will be lifted next week, July 18 in this region. After the weekly reset:

• Calderax will sell the Conquest boxes (Obsidian Equipment Chest). These will:
    • Require Challenger I in Season 2.
    • Have iLvl 408 gear.
    • Cost 375 Conquest.
  • Spinsoa in Zaralek Caverns will sell the Valor boxes (Volcanic Equipment Chest). These will:
    • Require 1000 rating in M+ for Season 2.
    • Have iLvl 398 gear.
    • Cost 250 Flightstones.

Thanks for the feedback!

29 Likes

BigPog 10char

2 Likes

Heck yea, can finally pwn those newbs with my superior S4 498 gear

3 Likes

lmao took you long enough
might as well reduce the costs by 50% since the whole games dead thanks to the team

11 Likes

you might want to recheck that
pretty sure thats a patch or 2 ahead of current

edit he just edited it

1 Like

Kaivax…

Where’s my sword man?

15 Likes

hey friend- thank you for letting us know!

quick question- will Spoils of War being coming back as well? if not, could we get some feedback as to why?