Pull the Crestcord

It’s the most convenient it has ever been…

There’s the catch, so this will be useless for people who don’t Mythic+.

1 Like

Tbh everything should be account bound. Gear, renown/rep, currency… really no reason not to. It wouldn’t hurt the game at all.

I have 62 aspect crests and 22 wyrms on my main I’ve been gearing my shaman and man it is a slog I know they’re implementing the boxes on Tuesday but that still have to run dozens of m+ to farm crests that I already have rotting

1 Like

Oh i missread the guide on wow head

see this is the problem with DF

its overly complicated

they should just cap gear at ilvls instead of giving ppl gear they can’t upgrade anyway unless they do the later content

then they could go back to a valor system gg

SL S4 was perfect lol ZM was good everyone was happy

blizz has to reinvent the wheel every time and they make it worse every time they try

In my opinion all the crafted /pvp /token gear crests is on par with Azerite with how fustrating it is just in a different way (more complex instead of just grindy).

If they had just moved the Azerite system account wide everyone would have been happy.

Tier == AP except its super grindy and designed to funnel ppl into at least LFR which hurts the population because no one wants to be forced to do any content whether it be wqs or raids

If this works anything like things of this nature have in the past: Upgrading those items will bind them to the character making the whole idea pointless.

I guess i shouldn’t play the game then. :dracthyr_shrug:

Saying “Pull the ripcord” is the best way to make sure you get ignored.

1 Like

Whelp and Drake, fine. Anything higher, no. Play the game.

what do people need to have every single alt geared to the teeth for? what are you doing with all these alts?

Play a few that you enjoy, and for the rest that you a barely play, 424 vet gear is completely overkill.

1 Like

its about alts… its horrible

Their reasoning is you should be playing your alt to progress your alt. I personally can respect that sentiment.

If they won’t do account wide crests I would at least like more things to spend them on. Let me buy transmog with them that I’ll never have proper access to because LFR isn’t my endgame.

I just want to send the heaps excess crests/flightstones I have even if it’s at a loss. I don’t think that’s a big ask dude

2 Likes

Fully agree, this character has no use for any of the Crests or Flightstones she gets weekly, but my DK sure could use them.

1 Like

In your opinion.

No, it’s just fact. How would it hurt? How does it make the game better that your main has a bunch of crests they no longer need and can’t send them to your alt? It doesn’t.

These threads always read as, “Why is the character I’m not playing, improving on, showing progress on or anything else able to get the gear I don’t need from my character that I’m grinding it on anyway, but I get invited because I have more gear than my alt”

I am a 100% altoholic, and alt purist. Making this stuff BoA would lead to BUNCH of inflated ilvl zero experience zero skill alts because Tommy The +16 Farmer with his 441 ret paladin grinded +16 FH for hours and made full +447 gear for an alt he has no idea how to play.

That is not good for over-all game health. Sorry. If you want to progress the class, play the class.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s dumb. It would in no way hurt the game. It would incentivize a lot more players to play alts knowing they don’t have to grind the same currencies and nonsense to catch them up.

Ridiculous statement. Go play Mortal Kombat or Streetfighter.

“Funneling gear to zero experienced alts that I can’t play at the ilvl required to obtain this equipment anyway, that then continually alienates newer players/lower ilvl players in favor of alts that I’m not actively playing to any degree wouldn’t hurt the game. Trust me.” -The guy it would benefit.

I have 117 Aspects on my Evoker, and I have 5 toons over 440. I completely, whole heartedly, and 100% disagree that you should be gearing characters that you do not have the experience or skill-set on to obtain the gear up with gear that they cannot obtain. If you want to gear the character, play the character.

I get it, though. You get spam declined on your generic sub-i410 alt… being spam declined for +16’s that you’re “totally better than bro trust me”, and people don’t want to carry you… So you want to funnel unused items off from your character that is appropriately geared for that content.

It’s just… a really, really, exceptionally unbelievably bad balancing decision. If you want to gear the character competitively, play the character.

3 Likes