Pull the Crestcord

I see you’re new to expansions. This most likely be done in the latter stages of the expansion. Just think back to all the catch up mechanics/BOA items then stuffed into the later half of Shadowlands.

You guys do know they’re adding in Veteran gear for Flightstones that you can send to alts next reset… right? You guys read the news releases or…?

2 Likes

Flightstones are easy AF to get. It’s the crests that are killing me.

Tradeable crests alone would make it worth it.

It’s not the gear itself, it’s the currency to UPGRADE said gear that’s the issue.

3 Likes

Yeah,they do but it only goes to 424 the rest you’ll have to farm dungeons and raids,which at the moment are bugged or don’t work at all.

Someone is laughing and it ain’t us.

1 Like

Please post a link to this, otherwise I have a hard time believing this current Dev team would do something like that.

So if dungeons and raids are bugged as you say, what are you gonna use the gear for? :thinking: Sounds like your alts don’t need gear anymore.

2 Likes

It’s fair easy to get them crests but it sure feels bad having capped flightstones and abundant Drake/Whelpling crests on my main but nothing else to upgrade.

Just remove the cap and make them account wide lawl and also omgosh why are they even items

just delete the crests and make everything require valor to upgrade

you can use crafting orders to get an enchanter to turn them into stuff that will craft gear for your alts that is equivelent to the crests so if you have like 5000 drakes u can get a set of 424 gear for an alt

1 Like

The enchanted crests are BoP. How do you place a crafting order for an enchanted crest on your main and use that for alt gear?

(Also there is no enchanted drakes crest. Whelps for 408 gear and wyrms for 437)

Are those BoA?

It’s the most convenient it has ever been…

There’s the catch, so this will be useless for people who don’t Mythic+.

1 Like

Tbh everything should be account bound. Gear, renown/rep, currency… really no reason not to. It wouldn’t hurt the game at all.

I have 62 aspect crests and 22 wyrms on my main I’ve been gearing my shaman and man it is a slog I know they’re implementing the boxes on Tuesday but that still have to run dozens of m+ to farm crests that I already have rotting

1 Like

Oh i missread the guide on wow head

see this is the problem with DF

its overly complicated

they should just cap gear at ilvls instead of giving ppl gear they can’t upgrade anyway unless they do the later content

then they could go back to a valor system gg

SL S4 was perfect lol ZM was good everyone was happy

blizz has to reinvent the wheel every time and they make it worse every time they try

In my opinion all the crafted /pvp /token gear crests is on par with Azerite with how fustrating it is just in a different way (more complex instead of just grindy).

If they had just moved the Azerite system account wide everyone would have been happy.

Tier == AP except its super grindy and designed to funnel ppl into at least LFR which hurts the population because no one wants to be forced to do any content whether it be wqs or raids

If this works anything like things of this nature have in the past: Upgrading those items will bind them to the character making the whole idea pointless.

I guess i shouldn’t play the game then. :dracthyr_shrug:

Saying “Pull the ripcord” is the best way to make sure you get ignored.

1 Like

Whelp and Drake, fine. Anything higher, no. Play the game.

what do people need to have every single alt geared to the teeth for? what are you doing with all these alts?

Play a few that you enjoy, and for the rest that you a barely play, 424 vet gear is completely overkill.

1 Like