Can we remove conquest cap already

No I get there are reasons like not forcing PvErs to PVP. Iā€™m all for keeping a cap as it takes an overwhelming amount of conquest farming to go from 0 to fully geared, and turns into small manageable mini goals over the course of the first part of the season.

With that said, at some point you need to remove the cap and add conq boxes. That point was week 10 last season I believe. I believe we are past week 10 now. If they arenā€™t willing to do that then they shouldnā€™t be nerfing 4pc for specs until they do.

When you strategically try to gear for optimal stats for your build and your 4pc is good then you are undoubtedly going to get a couple of pieces with less than optimal stats. I even converted my optimal stats for those tier pieces. Now that 4pc tier is garbage due todayā€™s nerf, Iā€™m stuck with less than optimal gearing at stats until I can replace them. Why do that? Itā€™s not like tier pieces can be replaced in one week of the conq cap.

People want to play alts as well and I canā€™t get conq boxes to send to them to gear them. I donā€™t want to go through the grind of gearing alt fully through rated PvP when I should be able to send them conq boxes from my main. Thatā€™s not even the worst part, the worst part is that if I did do the grind, my alt would be better geared than my main because I can optimize correctly.

2 Likes

for realz i just want to finish gearing my mains but i cant cuz cap , i just want to be able to spam rbgs for rating but also so i can get gear .

3 Likes

Conquest cap should have never been a thing, I shouldnā€™t be time gated on my gearing/fun.

2 Likes

They could at least provide an honor conversion. Something like 10:1
15000 honor = 1500 conquest. I could live with that.
Maybe 100:1 15000 honor = 150 conquest or 50:1 would be nice.

1 Like

This is most likely imo

My raiding guild stopped raiding because they did all the content

everyone stopped doing m+ because theyā€™ve been fully geared for over a month and got 2500

meanwhile me scratching my head still wearing blues

wat

2 Likes

You do PvE like me?!

YouTube recommended a random video to me. It was talking about how mythic+ healers are miserable in season 2.

I didnā€™t realize that healers are having a poor experience in PvE too. (Just like RSS healers.)

Iā€™m not familiar with this person:

Not really anymore, I used to mythic raid quite a bit though
https://imgur.com/a/XxjtEHm
^sick parses from ā€œBacCK In MaH dAYā€

My guild clears heroic, and gets 2500 in keys every season

I got really inebriated and healed keys on my prot pally last season

did a couple 20ā€™s with 2 tanks

what a hoot

Yea pve healing really sucks right now

If I wanted to do damage as a healer Iā€™d just be a damage dealer. Iā€™m a bottom holycow. I donā€™t do damage.

When healing turns into healing again, Iā€™ll pve seriously

Yes, there is a good reason to have a cap early to mid season but there is zero reason to have a cap this late in the season, particularly when they just trashed some tier sets and made some big class changes such that people might be wanting to try different builds or specs that require different stat allocations.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Healing to me should be about proper cooldown usage and telling your dps ā€œNAH NAH NAH STAY IN I GOT THISā€

Well, I wouldnā€™t know.

I donā€™t heal.

It stinks right now I donā€™t recommend it

Youā€™re healing about 20% of the time and doing damage the rest

was a blast to map out cooldowns for a fight, min-max the perfect cooldown for the perfect situation.

I was the heal lead in a mythic guild, Iā€™d have like funny slideshows for all the bosses and all of us sat on 99% parses and our dps loved us. Sad what healing has become in PVE

I like the ā€œchessā€ aspect to healing, itā€™s how I got gladiator my first season I pvpā€™d. Read your omnibar and have an answer to every move. Eventually just completely run the opponent out of ideas and ggez

2 Likes

I wish theyā€™d give us something worth while to spend our honor on. Those 5k honor boxes are meh.

When Jā€™s around Iā€™ll honor cap like 4-5 times in a day

almost 10k gold

The wow token has made me not care that much about gold. Kinda miss when it was worth like 15k in WoD

Should raise the honor cap to 500k and when you hit 500k you can buy an old elite set or something

:sunglasses:

1 Like

YES YES YES YES YEEEES

1 Like

75 honor levels for a elite set is a good deal

half the people on the forums wouldnā€™t get 1 a xpac

:eyes:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

based.

Better late than never I guess?