15th Anniversary Server Blades, where are they?

I was wondering whatever happened to the 15th Anniversary Server Blades? Or When will those who ordered one receive them?

With the change of the Blizzard Gear store, it makes it all the more confusing to check the status of the order, since inputting the order number into the new shop layout’s Check Order Status, doesn’t bring up any results.

but managed to find a link to log in with bnet account still, and that one still show that it is processing.

Hopefully didn’t forget about our orders with the change over… and with the 15th Anniversary event being here now, I figured they’d ship in time with the Anniversary Event.

Hello Ravens, don’t forget:

Your order will ship by 12/30/19. We’ll send you a shipment confirmation via email, which will include an itemized receipt and your billing and shipping information.

(Source: Receipt. Italics mine.)

You can view your older orders at:
https://gear.blizzard.com/us/customer/account/login/

I recall also the shipping estimate for that product as being roughly four months from purchase. I imagine that’s the ship-by estimate, and so the carriers may also have an opinion.

I understand the excitement. I’m waiting for a blade myself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am curious as well. I did finally find out how to see my order and I know they said by the end of the year. I am curious if this will be before or after Christmas. Any official update would be nice for us all that have purchased these blades.

1 Like

You’ll have to reach out to the Gear Store since it isn’t run by Blizzard. They’ll be able to give you an update, if one exists.

From what I could find the original page claims it will take 12-15 weeks for the Charity Blade to be shipped after final payment. I believe the quote Amaelalin provided is from her order page, so based on what is there, December 30th should be the latest it will ship by.

I’ve made some inquiries, but I believe the information on that page is as official as it gets. If I hear anything I’ll update this page.

Edit: Looks like before the end of the year is the best I can get.

4 Likes

So just curious, did anyone order a chassis to put it in?

This line of discussion would probably be better suited to the General Discussion forum.

2 Likes

Explain to me how finding a thread regarding the exact topic I’m interested in and commenting to the other interested parties is off topic. I too want my server blade.

1. It’s over two weeks old and most like the OP is long gone.
  2. The folks here can’t help with that.
  3. The CS forum is a help deck, not a place to find other people to ask about the same thing.
  4. You’ll have better luck in general to find folks who have more info.
6 Likes

Well, since you asked…

This thread prior to your appearance was a number of people concerned about when or if their server blades had shipped.

Two weeks later, you pop in with a question about how people are planning to display their commemorative server. That isn’t a Customer Support issue.

That’s a General Discussion topic.

9 Likes

I haven’t received any notification on the status of a shipment date.

The original order stated, “Your order will ship by 12/30/19. We’ll send you a shipment confirmation via email, which will include an itemized receipt and your billing and shipping information.” so I thought at the very least I would’ve gotten an email regarding my order.

It is possible they are currently being withheld due to the high volume of reports of them being damaged in transit.

You would have thought that they would have sent an email with an update on the order.

Also with the way that the order system is setup I can’t contact a real person or even submit a ticket regarding it.

Difficult to say, tbh. With the war stories I hear people tell of Fanatics, that would seem pretty par for the course.

Is Fanatics actually handling them? They were sold out of the old Blizzard Gear Store, not the new one with Fanatics.

I’m not sure, to be honest. When I’ve dealt with store transitions, the old seller support still handled sales that were made under their supervision, but the physical side of things were dealt with under the new seller.

I just got mine, but I am wondering if there is any way to tell what server it was from. I see no information on the blade itself.

With the way server technology evolved a realm wasn’t housed on a single blade like the early days of WoW. So, no, I’m afraid not.

4 Likes

welp mine arrived completely broken. the whole housing is cheap and plastic and cracked in shipping. returning

2 Likes

Mine arrived. Very underwhelming. Case broken, all plastic screws snapped and mysteriously missing, stand broken.

Yay charity.
At least the engraving is kinda nice. Just dont look at the underside, some 12 year old glued it on.

1 Like