15th Anniversary Items

I logged into my character and received the anniversary package and achievement and logged out. When I logged back into the game the Celebration package, firework, and pet are no longer there. Just making this problem aware but I’m sure it’ll be fixed by maintenance time

13 Likes

2nd this. Use them before logging out because it seems they are being treated like Conjured items right now.

2 Likes

Look on the calendar the Anniversary is suppose to start after Maintenance and when the weekly reset happens…

2 Likes

That’s fine but unless it’s sending the items again after reset and they won’t disappear on logout then this is a potential bug that may need to be fixed. It seems to be okay as long as you use it right away though but some people may log out without knowing and lose the item.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - passed the info along.

12 Likes

Can confirm, this happened to me too. I opened a ticket but I don’t know if it will get resolved before the event is over =/

2 Likes

Same issue, but my computer crashed, so I’m also not getting the quest to the caverns of time, and I noticed the timewalking tokens were also not in my bank. Sent in a ticket, but please help as I don’t want to wait 24 hours plus for a gm response.

2 Likes

Yea I can’t summon the pet now. I logged in before servers went down and got it. Now it says locked

4 Likes

The same thing happened to me, hopefully it’ll be fixed after the reset

2 Likes

Same. Used the celebration package on one character and the buff persisted after logout but all of the items disappeared from inventory on two other characters after logging. It seems this was a problem in the past when the gifts were opened before the event officially started. I opened a ticket, hopefully we’ll get a fix soon.

2 Likes

Just logged back in and all my anniversary items are gone and still can’t summon Lil Nerf

2 Likes

i logged in and got my items logged out for reset and all the items are gone.is this issue being fixed? do i need to open a ticket?

2 Likes

Nope that when my disappeared lost all my items after reset and manit was done.

2 Likes

Confirmed for me as well. Received my Anniversary present before the reset. Learned the pet but after realms returned, can not summon the pet. Pet journal says that the pet is “locked”. Fireworks and rep/exp token are there though.

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

same, says the pet is revoked and all my items disappeared for this event. please fix blizzard!

1 Like

Hello. Here’s what I’ve experienced so far.

Opened gift box before maintenance and got a bunch of stuff. Opened the pet. Did not click on the WoW 15% bonus. Left the game with 14 minutes before maintenance. Read the threads here and went back into the game. the WoW token was no longer available. After maintenance, still no WoW 15% token.

On another character after maintenance, opened gift box from the mail. The WoW token was automatically applied and I did not have a pet token.

And to help pass the time… :popcorn:

Edit: I’ve since checked on both characters. They each have the new pet in the pet collection but it is greyed out. I cannot summon them (on horde and bad guys).

1 Like

Same…:frowning:

1 Like

I usualy just lurk but i thought i would post this. I lost items expect for the timewalker badges, Also my char’s still have the pet Lost the exp/rep token

1 Like

We are aware there are issues with this folks. Thank you for your patience, still being looked into.

Soon as I hear an update, I’ll pass it along.

12 Likes