Chromie is Invisible in CoT

I’m trying to queue for the Anniversary Event, however despite seeing the “?” mark where she should be, I do not see Chromie at all. I do not see anything other than the temporal anomalies and a dead Delormi and Seamstress Deformi.

I’ve tried restarting and relogging, reloading, etc. No dice.

Edit: Additionally, I cannot enter any of the instances down here such as Black Morass and whatnot.

Did you notice the other posts before making yours?

1 Like

No, everything you read was about issues with the Anniversary content.

1 Like

I understand that, but I’m alerting to the issues I (ironically, as a customer who is in the customer support forums) am experiencing.

Which does not mean what you want this to mean, however.

But they are well aware of the situations around the anniversary event and are working to have them fixed as soon as possible.

This thread will have updates as they are made available, with the latest being just a few minutes ago:

Did you file a bug report? That is “altering to the issues”.

Try visiting Anachronos at the entrance to the Cavern of Time and see if you can get the quest To The Master’s Lair.

2 Likes

Shes not visible in the COT: Cataclysm event. When you queue and land in the LFR group, shes not present there. Its forcing the group to quit and everyone is getting deserter buff.

Also - as an aside, may want to reconsider giving the Deserter buff to people who bail on the 3 hour Alterac Valleys too. Seems much, no?

Overall, if you have encountered a bug, please post in the Bug Report forum with what information you can including quest, npc and location names and what you are experiencing. Our QA team is looking into these issues as quickly as they can get things on track.

1 Like

You’ll want to post constructive suggestions in the appropriate forum if you would like to see changes to how the game is designed.

Battlegrounds would be where you want yours posted, in this situation.

Not generally, no. The Deserter debuff is intended as a deterrent for folks who desert a battle, dungeon, etc…

That said, if you have feedback you’ll want to post in the appropriate area, such as General Discussion or the Battleground forums. Customer Support has no involvement in the development of the game.