Missing items from the Anniversary Gift?

According to the official announcement: Everyone who logs in during the event period will receive an Anniversary Gift in the mail, which includes a Lil’ Nefarian battle pet, a Celebration Package that increases experience and reputation gains throughout the event, a reusable firework that can be used for the duration of the event, an item that teleports you to the Caverns of Time (usable only during the event), and other in-game goodies.

I have logged on multiple characters and I’ve yet to see something other than the XP/Rep item, firework, and quest item to GO TO the Caverns of Time (Without even proving a direct way to do so).

So was this teleport item and “other goodies” removed and the announcement wasn’t updated or there was a bug and those items are not appearing upon opening the gift? Since people are making a bunch of threads regarding the items (and the mount) suddenly disappearing I guess this could be a bug too?

Please keep an eye on the following thread for updates.

They’re aware of the issue, not specific to the pet and mount, and will provide updates there.

2 Likes

Just to touch on this. While there may be issues with the Anniversary items missing (including the CoT teleport item you mentioned), there are portals to CoT in both capital city portal rooms.

1 Like