Class Tuning Incoming -- March 28

These nerfs are uncalled for. Just when we get a shred of hope you nerf the specs again.
Darkglare nerf is the worse. Please rethink these nerfs

23 Likes

All I’m going to say is I hope you’re taking M+ into consideration with these changes because it honestly seems like you stopped after reviewing raid logs and PvP and the other content in the game deserves love too.

You need to make two separate instances for pvp and pve content to continue to make this game viable and fun to play it’s a lot of work, but it needs to happen because you will never balance both in one setting otherwise. While the darkglare nerf in PvP seems fair its already only fine in PvE and will soon be irrelevant again with these changes.

11 Likes

They’re literally basing all PVE content on PVP numbers it seems. No clue why you’d nerf any of these classes and then turn around and only nerf RET in pvp

4 Likes

Like how do you nerf these 3 classes but leave evoker single target damage the same? make it make sense please

1 Like

Hope the demo nerf is just a meme.

5 Likes

Update: Due to overwhelming feedback, the Retribution Paladin changes in the above notes are going to be pushed live tonight.

54 Likes

why don’t you just delete lock from wow? You buffed the class and nerfed it back to underground what is the point? I rather you didn’t do any changes to lock just let it stay where it was in 10.0.5 instead of treating us like a fool. Your changes to lock in 10.0.7 is 10000% JOKE

16 Likes

These nerfs are fine as long as you get in front of a camera and say “We’d rather you didn’t play demonology”

12 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so all we have to do is complain and you’ll revert all nerfs?

8 Likes

That’s probably wise. Best to let people play properly on the weekend.

3 Likes

Frost Death Knight and Survival Hunter have been f tier in m+ for so long and now that we finally get buffs to not be so bad, it is an instant nerf within the first week? As for ret, hopefully they are not so squishy they get focused and bulldozed over now.

8 Likes

JEEZ, that feel when Ret is so hated in its current state (in PvP) that y’all end up rushing the nerfs out tonight.

9 Likes

thank you!

ps- maybe reduce the aff lock nerfs in pvp <3

Please put this the damage loss into something else

3 Likes

This is so good. Thank you for listening. A week of us being this broken would be terrible for the game. Every solo queue/rbg/random bg I am in there’s people upset (for good reason).

Tonight also gives us time to test it out and see what ret is like with these nerfs.

6 Likes

Aaahh, i see Ion is having trouble with hunters again. Poor class… Can’t even be allowed to be as good as some middle to above average specs, much less top. So, not only do they keep ignoring feedback with various hunter issues, such as survaviblity, and BM’s AOE but they actually go out of their way to further ruin specs that are at best just slightly above middle of the pack… “Show me you are out of touch without telling me you are out of touch”…

5 Likes

Kiss me underneath the moonlight.

1 Like

nice maybe I can actually play the game now

1 Like

i can finally pvp?

16 Likes

amazing, thank you

4 Likes