Do not touch PVP this weekend

I know everyone knew the pallys were getting a nerf but not important enough as to hotfix it? Do not go near SS or any rateds this weekend…

3 Likes

I understand your frustration, but changes to gameplay mechanics require careful consideration and testing. We want to ensure that any adjustments made are balanced and fair for all players.

As for this weekend, I encourage everyone to continue to enjoy our PvP content, but also keep in mind that the game is constantly evolving and adapting.

Good luck out there!

6 Likes

When ret paladins are at the bottom. Nobody cares, because that’s all part of the plan.

But when ret paladins get one buff making them op.

THEN EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS!

You’re the one crying though… I’m currently buffed, you’re made you’re getting wrecked. Grow up.

32 Likes

No class should be “OP”.

People complained about havoc a bunch here. Ret isn’t being singled out… just calm yourself

3 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-incoming-march-28/1553383/107
just in case it doesn’t show properly (like it isn’t for me)

Update: Due to overwhelming feedback, the Retribution Paladin changes in the above notes are going to be pushed live tonight.

4 Likes

My main problem with pallys isnt your damage, its the fact you get one or two god bubbles that make you impervious to damage and the fact you also get a but load of self healing on top of that. You effectively become immortal killing machines for a few seconds of the match and deal enough damage to where you can burn people down within that timeline. On top of that you also have utility AND several buffs on top of that.

4 Likes

If you needed to be so OP to be good at PvP…maybe that’s a big sign that you actually suck at it?

3 Likes

Several classes get’s “god bubbles” that isn’t a uniquely paladin thing anymore. Also it did literally nothing if a good warrior/disc priest is around.

Paladins is the only class that can have our mechanics hard countered by dispels. The nerf too our survivability is hoing to be too heavy handed in the hotfix.

Our burst should be tuned down though. Mo class should be able to global soneone in pvp, this is including popular pvp classes too such as warriors, rogues and locks.

5 Likes

Pvp stands for Paladin vs Paladin anyways :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Lol what? Not sure if serious or trolling.

2 Likes

Nope serious.

BoP can be dispelled.
Freedom can now be dispelled.
Divine sheild can be MD/shatteringbthrow the moment we put it up in any pvp match with warrior/disc priest

We do not have any mechanics to break snares outside of freedom unless we drop blade of cons which means we are not applying an additional snare at range. And even then it’s on a 20 second cd due to haste not scaling cons for rets. So we are very kitable still.

People just did not want to learn how to counter a ret properly.

12 Likes

Ok, so you just don’t understand the game then. If you want to complain about “being the only class hard countered by dispels”, go play an Afflock.

1 Like

I love that you cherry picked the first line and didn’t address anything that they said

9 Likes

When the first line is so objectively wrong, what’s the point?

1 Like

Been playing the game the game for a long time sweet heart to know the nerfs was coming for ret and over nerfed again.

I am just tired of being nerfed all the time just cause some scrubs not knowing how to play.

5 Likes

Im speechless somehow because this makes no sense.
I can’t figure out why I care about a paladin nerf at all when I main a mage.

1 Like

This topic makes me want to PVP.

3 Likes

You saying…

“It’s objectively wrong” :nerd_face:

…without providing any kind of counter argument to what they typed out, which is true by the way, only makes it look like you have a reading level of a 3rd grader. They aren’t wrong.

8 Likes

It’s not, and I already stated why - I guess that makes your reading level 2nd grade?

Except they are. Imagine thinking Ret’s are special and the only class hard countered by dispels.

2 Likes

Imagine not knowing how to counter or playing rets at all, specially talking to one that mained ret’s and DK’s since vanilla. That intimately know their weaknesses, and saying they are wrong.

Git good.

Just another player not wanting another class being actually good in pvp.

“How dare you exit from the bottum of the barrel, get back in there now!” Kind of player.

6 Likes