RETS still needs more nerfs

Take your buzz words back to twitter

And once they gut Ret hopefully they come for classic posters next :heart:

2 Likes

the dude above is already doing that…

Wings > trinket > divine toll > hoj/blinding > FR > JV > JV > restun > wake good chance you’re dead or very close to being dead.

I cannot post links but I have a bunch of screen shots of my doing 20M+ damage in rbgs. I have video gameplay of my 3s session last night of killing shamans in 4 globals. It’s not bugs but simply doing the correct rotation and locking down the enemy player.

The spec is over tuned for damage and needs toned down.

You will never stop me

qq more and don’t que again lol
Fairweather PvPer

“When I pop my whole load in the perfect order I do massive damage”

Uhm welcome to any person who can press their keys in the right order to output maximum damage

1 Like

The rotation is incredibly easy, so your statement that you aren’t doing excessive damage says you either don’t know the rotation or you’re getting easily countered or both. :woman_shrugging::coffee:

any rotation is easy, what makes them hard? Know the order, press keys in right order…

???

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
i bet your one of these guys in solo shuffle who’s all like “JuSt LiNe ThE WinGs BrO!!11”

Rogue rotation is not easy. You’re an amazing player but stop with this please.

all I can do is roll my eyes now

:roll_eyes: :person_shrugging:

Have a good day on the forums I guess

no class should be, “gutted.” It just needs to be brought inline with the average class

Agreed.

It is funny though that half the rets (and only the rets) actually think they are inline right now LOL.

The other half are just saying “We deserve to be OP for a while”

How does it feel being so spectacularly wrong?

rets could be mostly fine, albeit S tier for sure, but judge dispel needs to go.

Having a better dispel than almost all healers on a spammable CD is game breaking.

Nah, he’s one of those rets you kill without even bubbling.

nah, youre just bad

I dont like how close your name is to mine

1 Like

See my reply about 2 posts down? I have no problem admitting when I got something wrong. It’s really not a big deal at all :joy: