Ret Rework PVP Results

once again clearly you haven’t been doing any high ranked play XD and you are not even geared so ya some full geared ret is going to destroy you but so would any other fully geared dps

And you are right, I haven’t been playing at high ratings, I am levelling my new ret main.

I was playing mostly on my lock, not this shaman.

Just curious, what do you mean by “high ratings”?

past 1800 at least lol and look you are complain but then jumping on the flavor of the month toon smh troll at best

hmm, looks like I am not alone here…

3 Likes

hmm looks like you cry babies won yet again XD blizzards always seems to listen to the worst players haha

They actually said ret was heavily overperforming in PVP

Heavily

Crybabies indeed…

1 Like

I can say dumb things like that too doesn’t make it true blizzard obvi doesn’t actually pay attention to what is really happening they see what the man children streamers are saying and do there bidding soooo ya crybabies

1 Like

Its not even the people crying in forums is more of streamers happened, cant run from rpm meta lol

Now im waiting for 10.1 and the cry that will make them roll back on CC changes because certain rogue doesnt like that he wont be able to sap out of poly/blind anymore

Apparently they do:

3 Likes

yep like I said all the crybabies get there way XD

Maybe start crying for buffs?

lol maybe shut up and let a class be good for once

By “good” you mean completely bonkers. lmao it was broken and everyone who is being genuine knows that.

2 Likes

Aredea is just a biased Ret hiding behind a Druid to post their agenda of “buff my overpowered spec, nerf everyone else”.

It’s more of the fact they don’t want to show their armory too people publicly in case they get humilated :dracthyr_lulmao:

I was in vacation for 2 weeks . I was so happy to see buffs for my favorite main of years being the worst melee in pvp with no real dmg and mobility. Guess it was only a dream.

I think you wouldn’t really care if your damage stuff was nerfed if you gotten Wings of liberty or Ret paladin’s heroic leap.

I said days. Woops! I meant hours.

As for the people thinking that I’m defending Ret’s tuning since the rework hit live, you are COMPLETELY missing the point of my posts.
I’m going to try it again, and be more direct:
The design they want to give Ret conflicts with their philosophy of looking at low end PVP as a means to balance specs, which means they’ll always leave Ret undertuned in the end, because to counter tanky+damagy without mobility you have to use control and mobility.

1 Like

We didnt to lol

Which sucks since I was kind of interested in leveling up my paladin alt for once that I never fully leveled yet lol, if they finally come around like they did with Arms warrior and ignore pain I will certainly level a paladin as a alt.