Conquest and Valor to Become Uncapped

With weekly resets the week of February 14, we will remove the caps on the amounts of Conquest and Valor that can be earned and held by players. They will remain uncapped for the rest of Dragonflight Season 1.

As before, we like how in the early season, these caps reduce the feeling of being left behind for many players when it comes to PvP and Mythic+ gear. However, once several weeks have passed, we want to see players feel free to quickly gear up alts or return to the game after an absence and feel as though they can catch up quickly without hitting caps.
Thank you!

105 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiice :smiley:

8 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day indeed

10 Likes

When are you going to remove the weekly loot lockout from raids? Fair is fair.

14 Likes

Time to grind!

I am not upset at this.

4 Likes

Yet, people still act like you just shot their family if you put the cap in from the get-go, regardless how much sense it makes.

For example:

:point_down:

12 Likes

FINALLY, Thank you. Caps are so pointless, just time-gating people who want to grind the game. I would love for them to not return ever again…

23 Likes

You are really starting to listen to us. This is a great change!

7 Likes

You’re so hot Kaivax thank u :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

F’ in please

6 Likes

19 Likes

Eh, I can understand how people get upset when they’re paying to play a game and capped on rewards because others don’t/can’t play as much and get in their feelings.

7 Likes

Nice!

Conquest Boxes though? :eyes:

6 Likes

At the same time, I think it would be funny to see the complaints where someone hits 70 at the mid point of the 1st week of the season, queues for arena, and runs into someone with a full conquest set.

My thoughts on the conquest cap are that it should be removed when it would have allowed for the purchase of a full set of gear for 1 spec.

5 Likes

sweet, now remove the score requirement for alts to upgrade their valor gear and let us transfer infusions to the alts as well please

9 Likes

They’ve said that they want the best way to gear an alt to be playing that alt.

3 Likes

Grind away people, grind away, but don’t forget your buckets.

3 Likes

Nice change.

Would it be possible to do something like this for raiding as well? My fear is with this change on the horizon, a lot of folks may just decide to give up progressing on raiding because, once again, Mythic+ will become far and away the easiest way to get loot.

When that happened, SL raiding participation fell off a cliff… and honestly, I’m gonna have a hard time motivating myself to smash my face into H Raz again next week when I know I can just get about 100 more Mythic+ points, then spam +2s to my heart’s content for better rewards.

2 Likes

yeah but nothing left to buy, lol
i think blizzard should reward BG with pvp mount, the Vicious Warsaber, say 200 BG wins?

2 Likes

Dropping the valor cap should go hand-in-hand with removing the weekly raid lockout.

11 Likes