Anyone's characters missing this morning?

So I logged in today to see where my characters ended up after the merger. Much to my surprise, none of them are anywhere to be found. Has anyone else had this experience?

I know in the merger announcement they said it could take up to two weeks for characters to become available. That’s ridiculous to me.

7 Likes

What server we’re you on? Did your server not have free transfers open up until yesterday?

2 Likes

Can confirm, several toons are missing on my acct too that are in limbo I guess…

My characters were on Bigglesworth. The free transfer was available, but I only had transfer options to other realms that were going to be merged, so I just decided to wait.

I mean, Blizz’s communication on a range of issues has been poor, but in this case you’re experiencing the outcome they had announced over a month ago pretty much as one might have anticipated it to go.

2 Likes

I just logged in and was shocked at how small the server list was, but it looks like they added tabs for US-West, US-East, and Oceanic.

The post about the merger literally states that their characters will go missing for a period after the merger before they reappear.

2 Likes

They’ve always had those

2 Likes

oh. Maybe I just don’t change my realm that often. I don’t remember it xD

I was trying to be nice :wink:

It says may be

There are many others who have been able to access their characters.

I guess I’m just unlucky.

2 Likes

Earthfury and there was no mention of it being on the chopping block!

2 Likes

We can confirm that all consolidating realms in this region are now in process, and that means the player-characters that were still on those realms when maintenance began will be unavailable for a currently-undetermined amount of time.

We’re watching this very closely and we’ll let you know if anything about the plan changes.

12 Likes

Those tabs have been there since early classic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great – thanks for the update Kaivax!

2 Likes

ok and what about Earthfury? it wasn’t on that list but it got consolidated as well

9 Likes

Why was there never mention of Earthfury being a target of the consolidation?

10 Likes

Provide list of realms that you’re watching and their destinations that you are also watching, allegedly.

9 Likes

Relax bud.

6 Likes

Excuse me?