Earthfury gone from the list (Edited as this is fixed now)

Definatly some BS. I had 2 70s there I play on. Would have moved them to a medium pop, if I had known.

1 Like

All the low pop.servers are gone.

Myzrael is still up on the servers list as of now.

Myzrael and Old Blanchy are still around. So is Felstriker, for some reason.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming!

looks like nuking Earthfury was a mistake and should be back on soon

3 Likes

Felstriker looks like it was taken offline. It was slated for deletion. Earthfury wasn’t.

Someone probably got confused.

:rofl:

1 Like

I was actually planning to xfer my mage from earthfury this week too. Would have been nice to know that this was coming…

I wonder if Earthfury was meant to be a destination server and they accidently flipped the arrow.

1 Like

Its supposed to be back up shortly. Someone at blizz screwed up.

1 Like

Juggling the consolidation and cubical crawls is serious business.

2 Likes

I wanna have a cubicle crawl but I’m the only one here.

1 Like

Don’t you have a dog and a cat?

IM SO LIVID RIGHT NOW. THEY MADE ME LEAVE KROMKRUSH…I XFERRED…NOW WITH NO WARNING MY SERVER IS BLOWN UP AND I CANT PLAY FOR TWO WEEKS…BLIZZ…GAMETIME COMP.
Ps im mad

2 Likes

Looks like your new home may be Sulfuras, Moo…

Yeah, I just saw that post on the other thread with Earthfury being consolidated… from 24 minutes ago… and the “Earthfury was a special case” blue post was from 36 minutes ago as of this posting. Both from Kaivax.

WTF.

I’m keeping the title of this thread the same until I see the realm come up. I still don’t trust any of it.

It’s crap.

The biggest kicker - they tossed all those servers on a Horde-dominant server. I doubt there will be enough Alliance to balance it out. It’ll probably encourage more paid transfers in the future.

1 Like

Earthfury was not on the list of servers to be deleted blizz, i took the time and trouble to do as asked and moved all 7 of my 70’s off of rattlegore to earthfury because i like playing on smaller servers. WHERE ARE MY 70S?

1 Like

I dont know whats goin on in here but you can hug or punch me. whatever relieves more frustration.

If you have a problem with your characters being deleted, you are always welcome to create new characters on a fresh server and start over again.

Its a logical option and one that Blizzard encourages!

just hit up the cosby room