1.12 AV is a huge, huge mistake

They did, #nochanges

1 Like

See, you’re trying too hard now and the trolling is too obvious.

Trolling not what’s going on tho. Pointing out people had unreal expectations that Blizzard never said would occur isn’t trolling.

1 Like

this #nochanges was a blank check for blizzard to do nothing.

4 Likes

This thread is proof that Blizz doesn’t care about what anyone says on the forums and it’s pointless to post here.

6 Likes

sigh, what could have been…

1 Like

Sadly this verison of AV makes me feel like i wasted so much of my time. Its such a let down. Mindlessly grinding honor is so stupid.

9 Likes

Yep, its why I stopped posting…they don’t seem to care.

What a wasted opportunity to do something special…its their game so in the end its up to them what they choose to do and not do.

Not my AV…

6 Likes

Be heard

(Give us our legendary AV back. sign this petition)

3 Likes

I’m not setting one foot in this travesty. Give us the real experience, and not this crap.

9 Likes

This isn’t even 1.12 AV! In 1.12 AV the towers/bunkers would buff the final bosses!

stabier.blogspot.com

If it makes you feel any better Korraks Revenge is a 15-20 min Zerg as well with very minimal PvP. It just takes longer waiting on caps.

1 Like

People have been warning here since the announcement of AV 1.12 that it was a huge mistake.

Blizzard never learns. Its the “You think you do, but you dont” all over again.

1 Like

Yet another post ressurrectrd showing that players didn’t want this AV…

People posting today, “No oNE SaiD AnYTHiNg BeFOrE”

1 Like

If ONLY THERE WHERE SOME KIND OF WARNINGS ABOUT HOW BAD 1.12 AV WAS.

1 Like

How is what happening? Tons of people are playing AV and plenty of the games are not zergs?

Yeah that’s about what I thought would happen with reinforcements.

Tons of people drowned when the titanic went down. Drowning must have been popular and it gave the captain of the ship “Clarity”.

5 Likes

This is the best version of AV I’ve ever been in. Done in 8 minutes, win or lose. Can just run south the whole time while playing on my phone. Perfect.

Once again… why can’t we have both versions in wow classic, when they made AV into a blitz fest I stopped playing.

2 Likes

Did you know that because of spell batching you can’t blizzard people as they ride past your towers in AV. How is this authentic? Even in 1.12 , we were able to do this. Mages would sometimes wait in the keep or on the bridge and blizzard anyone who tries to ride past and the archers would just annihilate them. Please get rid of spell batching. It is ruining AV 1.12.