1.12 AV is a huge, huge mistake

Buck Flizzard, seriously (swap those first letters around).

We had to wait so long for Classic only for you to make obviously bad decisions like this. What mouthbreathing corporate goblin is making the decisions over there?

8 Likes

I go out of my way to find it!

Eat your words.

1 Like

Well this post aged like milk.

1 Like

As did this one:

3 Likes

Blizzard should just put Korrak’s revenge AV into Classic because these 8 min games are garbage.

8 Likes

It’s just the retail babies who we are all trying to avoid acting like they played vanilla

3 Likes

yikes

4 Likes

yeah to be entirely honest im starting to get bored with classic and have zero intention of ever playing retail. Old AV was one of the most fun thingsi ever did with the game and the fact that they are using the watered down version is a complete cop out for doing any amount of effort whatsoever into making classic wow actually classic.

10 Likes

Yes, I had heard that they bought back old av for retail. When I heard this I had secretly hoped that blizzard would have released it for us on, you know, the classic servers…

Oh wells… rush it is. get exalted and move on

2 Likes

NECRO from holiday event ,you RFF are a cancer to all RPGs in the world go back to halo you FpS scrubs .

What’s worse is they HAVE a running copy of old AV in retail, yet they intentionally withheld it from Classic. How is that to be taken if not a blatant snub to classic players?

12 Likes

1.12 AV = Snoozefest AV.

Bring back old tryhard AV.

3 Likes

yes, its outrageous

8 Likes

I don’t know if the classic community can handle all of the “popularity” AV is now experiencing. So much fondness for it’s current state. Where are you hiding, zyrius? Trying to figure out how this possibly could be happening without your oft referred to reinforcements?

6 Likes

Yup! Using 1.12 AV to go along with the ALL the other 1.12 patch content! Those monsters! Lmao common sense is beyond most people these days. Rolling laughing tonight at all the stupidity.

2 Likes

Dear Blizzard.

Learn to listen to us.

Thanks.

To be fair, them listening to “us” got everyone what is now Retail.

Yeah, bump.

They said from the start it was gonna be 1.12 AV to go along with ALL the other 1.12 content. Soooo… bye? Can I haz ur stuffz?