[Main thread] World server down issues

Illidan World Server is down.

One family member successfully logged into Illidan and questing on Dragon Isles. The other gets ‘World server is down’ after Entering World from character select.

10 Likes

Yes it is. So is Sargeras on another character of mine and Stormrage on another toon.

1 Like

This is looking pretty broad now. Lots of realms affected. Hopefully a blue post soon

Howdy guys!

We are aware the servers are having issues and working to get these resolved. We will post here if we get any other information.

19 Likes

Active megathread here.

You won’t get blue updates anywhere else.

Thanks for this and any updates.

Game froze shortly after hoping onto the zeppelin. Now every time I try to log in it freezes in the loading screen.

Any workarounds?

7 Likes

Doesn’t seem like it, since the entire Kalimdor world server is down. I can’t log into any characters that were in orgrimmar or durotar on Wyrmrest Accord.

4 Likes

Also stuck in limbo on WRA.

2 Likes

ton of people are

2 Likes

Figured something happened. I was in a dungeon it finished, left it followed by a loading screen that didn’t move… I’ll try some other characters.

2 Likes

A status update from Blizz would be appreciated to be honest

9 Likes

Emerald Dream is down too

2 Likes

I got in but now I’m stuck on the dragon loading screen

4 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Got ‘World Server Down’ message twice for a toon in Orgrimmar. Tried a toon in Maldraxxus and got the same message.

3 Likes

Logged on character, ran around a bit in the night fae covenant then took the portal to Oribos. Tried the portal to Orgrimmar and just a loading screen for a few minutes followed by “instance not found”. Amazing!

1 Like

Yeah people been reporting “World Server Down”

1 Like

Looks like Legion is down too. To be fair its a launch day, and WoW expansion releases make Jurassic Parks problems look good >_>

6 Likes

Yeah, Ive tried my characters in Dalaran(Broken Isles), Dalaran Crystalsong. Stormwind, Org, Oribos, and 2 of the covenant bases.
Loading screen makes it to 90%. Nothings working.

2 Likes