[Main thread] World server down issues

Yep… stuck and “World Server Down” everytime

3 Likes

Same on Illidan /cry

2 Likes

Ditto on Illidan. World Server is down in Org.

1 Like

Dalaran is down as well, loads to 90 percent then World Server Down message, and I just got to the Waking Shores.

2 Likes

Seems to be the pattern to be able to load to 90% and then crickets

3 Likes

Same here. Do not understand, is this unpredictable?

1 Like

Another Successful launch Blizzard. Thank you very much.

7 Likes

World server down for Hyjal as well.

3 Likes

I don’t have any server queues this time. I just can’t load into anything. I try to use the Waking Shores portal and nothing happens on the loading screen. It just sits idle for several minutes and then says “transfer aborted: instance not found”.

2 Likes

They are monitoring things folks, it may be a little rocky the first few minutes.

Please keep it to this thread. Thanks!

16 Likes

Thank you so much for the update Orlyia!

1 Like

I got in but can’t get to The Waking Shores. I use the portal, then a long loading screen time and I’m back at the zep tower.

2 Likes

Negative. The World Server went down. Be patient, I am certain Blizzard’s working feverishly to feed the Hamsters (possibly giving them a shot of RD601) and has sent in the data murlocs to clean up any other issues before they happen.

I mean there is only so much you can do when T’paartos crashes into the server.

1 Like

Man, wishful thinking sucks. Thanks for the let down yet again Blizz…

4 Likes

Same issue on kelthuzad the portal doesn’t work and the boat never shows. Streamers on my server are posting from Dragon Isles so the world server is not down on my server.

1 Like

First few minutes its been 40 minutes and I cannot log in

3 Likes

Called it.

3 Likes

I was able to log into my bank alt parked in Pandaria. Dunno if that info helps any.

1 Like

Good news though… I was able to hearth to my Garrison on Draenor…

2 Likes

Monitoring it? No Blizz you need to fix it and not stare at it!

6 Likes