What happened to the graphics?

wow nice that argument, you have a super brain… so that little thing take you 5 minutes to write? adorable!

That wasn’t an argument.

sure, you need 1 week for make one.
lol.

β€œfor make one”?

What?

It’s a forum, not a instant messenger. You’re allowed to respond whenever.

that’s the point boy, i can give you one week for think an argument with your single neuron =)

I know you just got the internet last week but you need to learn how to be less toxic.

Your foreigner is showing.

1 Like

lol, you are very boring.

I don’t know what will happen if Blizzard is releasing the game at this state.

I’m trying to be as objective as possible and the graphics is just…lacking. The game has no shadows and no sense of depth. This is my first time in life seeing a remastered game that looks worse than the original. Absolutely shocking.

3 Likes

Grubby aint playing on the highest settings. He said it himself and saw it when he changed the settings

I’m playing the beta at maximum settings right now and I’m telling you the graphics is legit bad. The game could be released in 2011 and still considered below standards.

3 Likes

Yeah… The graphics of 2018 is so much better

2 Likes

Made me laugh more than it should have

Welcome to the requirement of backwards compatibility with classic, what has single handedly F*^%ed reforged.

The tree’s, terrain, and units are all limited by having to match silhouette’s. I think they’ve thrown an opportunity away with reforged…

I prefer the original UI with a few exceptions… It should be able to support more units, and we should see control groups in the UI.

Imagine how they could of expanded the game; Heroes, units, terrain, trees, buildings, co-op and all sorts of other things would of been more possible without the requirement of backwards compatibility.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the beta just looks bad because they slapped the new HD models on just the old maps with the tileset just shaded/smoothed to look updated. Compare this to the 2018 Culling demo, which had an entire new map, with updated tiles/trees to fit the visuals and look of the new models. This is even more telling by the comparison of even the minimap pictures. The mini map of the demo is new and graphically apealing, the current beta one is the exact minimaps from classic. This was quite foolish on Blizzard’s part as there can’t be real visual testing when the map terrain isn’t really updated to fit the new look.

Hopefully, if there’s an update today, they’ll use new/different maps to show the game looks better than it appears along with the visual fixes.

So far the 2018 version looks better. Please back with blizzcon2018 graphics please! <3

1 Like

Come on guys graphics are good and they are being improved. I’m having lots of fun and if blizzard just fix the multiplayer stability now… it would be awesome, for players and streamers. Some pics:

https://imgur.com/a/GXZgTyE

i won that match

⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠐⒢⣢⣢⣢⣀⣀⑀⠁⠁⣠⣀⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
β β β β β β β β β ™β’Ώβ£―β£ β£Άβ£¦β£€β£€β£Œβ£›β »β’‡β£ β£€β£€β β β β β β β 
β β β β β β β β β β β »β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘Ÿβ’‰β‘€β’€β£€β£€β‘β ›β’‘β’–β£₯⣢⣦⣀⠁⠁
β β β β β β β β β β β£ β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘β£­β£Άβ£Ώβ£Ώβ Ÿβ’Ώβ£¦β‘‘β£Ώβ£Ώβ‘‡β β‘™β£·β‘€
β β β β β β β β£€β£΄β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘žβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘Ÿβ’€β‘€β£Ώβ£Ώβ’»β£Ώβ£Ώβ£€β£β£Ώβ 
β β β β’€β£ β£Άβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ÿβ’°β’»β£Ώβ£‡β£ˆβ£΄β£Ώβ Ÿβ’¨β£›β ›β ›β ‰β β 
β β£ β£Άβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘Ÿβ’‹β €β£€β ˜β’Ώβ£Ώβ£§β‘™β »β Œβ ’β ™β ›β’›β£«β£₯β£Ώβ£¦β‘ˆβ ‰β£‘β£΄β£Ύβ ‡
β’°β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ β‘‡β β ™β ·β£€β‘™β »β’Ώβ£Ώβ£Άβ£Άβ£Άβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ Ώβ Ÿβ ‹β β 
β ˜β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£†β »β£„β β£€β‘€β ‰β ™β ’β ‚β ‰β β ‰β ‰β ‰β ‰β£©β£β£β£‚β‘ˆβ  β ‚β β 
β β ˜β’Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£¦β‘‰β ³β’¬β£›β ·β’¦β‘„β β β β β β£€β£Όβ£Ώβ£Ώβ Ώβ ›β ‹β β β β 
⠁⠁⠁⠉⠻Ⓙ⣿⣿⣷⣦⣬⣍⣓⑒⠒⣒⣂⣠⑬⠽⠓⠂⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁

now the sad part

https://imgur.com/a/4xJY9lh

__________β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ_____β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
_________β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ_β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
________β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
_______β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
_______β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆ
______β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
_____β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
____β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ
____β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ
___β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
__β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
_β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ_β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ___β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ_β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ___β–ˆ
_β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ______β–ˆ_β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ__β–ˆ_____β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ_β–ˆ___β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ___β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ_β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ____β–ˆβ–ˆ_β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆ

You are joking? Your screenshots of this beta looks like the Old Warcraft 3 but with models and houses updated, this are looking old, ugly and strange. There dont have any shadows in this Screenshot, how you can say this look good? I know this is you preference, but for me and some much people the graphics of now dont are cool. We want the 2018 Blizzcon graphics option to choose when we go play! <3

4 Likes

More pics.

https://imgur.com/a/Bo37uWA

A day of victories and glory.

⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠐⒢⣢⣢⣢⣀⣀⑀⠁⠁⣠⣀⣀⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁
β β β β β β β β β ™β’Ώβ£―β£ β£Άβ£¦β£€β£€β£Œβ£›β »β’‡β£ β£€β£€β β β β β β β 
β β β β β β β β β β β »β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘Ÿβ’‰β‘€β’€β£€β£€β‘β ›β’‘β’–β£₯⣢⣦⣀⠁⠁
β β β β β β β β β β β£ β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘β£­β£Άβ£Ώβ£Ώβ Ÿβ’Ώβ£¦β‘‘β£Ώβ£Ώβ‘‡β β‘™β£·β‘€
β β β β β β β β£€β£΄β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘žβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘Ÿβ’€β‘€β£Ώβ£Ώβ’»β£Ώβ£Ώβ£€β£β£Ώβ 
β β β β’€β£ β£Άβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ÿβ’°β’»β£Ώβ£‡β£ˆβ£΄β£Ώβ Ÿβ’¨β£›β ›β ›β ‰β β 
β β£ β£Άβ£Ώβ£Ώβ‘Ÿβ’‹β €β£€β ˜β’Ώβ£Ώβ£§β‘™β »β Œβ ’β ™β ›β’›β£«β£₯β£Ώβ£¦β‘ˆβ ‰β£‘β£΄β£Ύβ ‡
β’°β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ β‘‡β β ™β ·β£€β‘™β »β’Ώβ£Ώβ£Άβ£Άβ£Άβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ Ώβ Ÿβ ‹β β 
β ˜β£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£†β »β£„β β£€β‘€β ‰β ™β ’β ‚β ‰β β ‰β ‰β ‰β ‰β£©β£β£β£‚β‘ˆβ  β ‚β β 
β β ˜β’Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£Ώβ£¦β‘‰β ³β’¬β£›β ·β’¦β‘„β β β β β β£€β£Όβ£Ώβ£Ώβ Ώβ ›β ‹β β β β 
⠁⠁⠁⠉⠻Ⓙ⣿⣿⣷⣦⣬⣍⣓⑒⠒⣒⣂⣠⑬⠽⠓⠂⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁⠁

I aggre, what a stupid thing make the β€˜β€™ reforged β€˜β€™ compatible, is not even reforged is a little update to engine for 20 usd

Is this Warcraft Immortal ?

1 Like