FEEDBACK: The terrain can be improved if reforged brings back the shadows and shadering from the demo

Lets Hope so, and i think we will get them but it will take time because the graphics are not important at the moment when they testing mobility/animations and models, thats what i am thinking, they will update before release in december.

1 Like

Bumping this for obvious reasons… Blizzard fix the terrain back to what it looked like in the 2018 demo, please.

2 Likes

Not only terrain, but trees!

2 Likes

I want a grass and trees like in 2018 Demo. Those looks AMAZING! Current grass and trees are “Disney” too bright.

5 Likes

The grass, terrain, trees and graphics of 2018 is better. We want <3

5 Likes
1 Like

I agree, the shaders and lightning can be still used as option that can be turned down. Why make something look apparently worse and not giving the option for people that like the new look.

The main point of this game is graphics update isn’t it?

sometimes these forums look like people care only about “normal gameplay”… don’t forget there are custom games also that would surely benefit from better look.

ps: Appreciate the hashtag :slight_smile:

Is a Tuesday update confirmed ?
And yes, please update the terrain detail, it´s not looking as good as 2018.

As in next tuesday, I assume?

We want the Blizzcon2018 graphics back! Please!! They looked so much better! The beta graphics of this year look so weak and bad! :frowning:

1 Like

Never use we, who gave u the right?

Yes! The 2018 demo are so far better!
This game on the release needs look like the same level from the 2018 demo from Blizzcon!

1 Like

The demo really looks better and impressive! This game needs look like the awesome demo they shown in two years ago…

1 Like

We still waiting and having hope to they do the improviments <3

2 Likes

you can wait till the end of time and they will not change it troll…

2 Likes

Ever thought that enhanced terrain and trees were causing major performance issues and that’s why they tone it down?
Maybe this engine can’t handle nice terrain and trees without losing too much fps.
Just wondering…

Time to improve the engine!

1 Like

They shown an game with awesome look in Blizzcon2018! The demo looked very well polished with their realistic modern look! They showed a game with a very modern and beautiful realistic look on blizzcon2018. The game has to be like the game they showed before! I bought the game they showed on the 2018 blizzcon! And not this game completely different from two years ago. The demo still so far better, please bring back the demo look for the release! Thanks!

3 Likes

The quote that topic are needing!

2 Likes

Thanks, Souichirou! More feedback ever will be great! Please improve the graphics, this game are urgently needing that!

1 Like