Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - PTR Version 1.32.7

Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes
PTR Version 1.32.7

Campaign

• The score screen for campaign missions now accurately displays time elapsed during that mission.

Custom Games

• Fixed an issue that was causing default loading screen text to display on custom loading screens.
  • Fixed an issue in the user interface during Custom Games creation that caused the IME indicator to not display.

Gameplay

• Fixed a desync that occurred when a player in Classic mode and a player in Reforged mode were in a game with a unit that is both bloodlusted and hexed or polymorphed.
  • Fixed an issue where Anasterian Sunstrider would sometimes use Death Knight Arthas’s model in Reforged mode.

Versus

• Frost Wyrm illusion auto attacks no longer apply the frost breath passive.
    • Developers’ notes: Having illusions apply a slowing effect on auto attack was unintentionally added recently. This fix shouldn’t have much effect on balance overall.

User Interface

• Music on the score screen now only plays once.
2 Likes

Why isn’t there a fix for custom games? So many people cannot play custom games at the moment. Please fix.

4 Likes

Thats huge patch! Can’t wait for amazing features that are planned for next months.

35 Likes

Eksdeee xd

2 Likes

Is this a joke? We waited a month for this. No ladder, no clans, no custom campaigns and no new footprints

43 Likes

disappointed - luckily there is a diablo3 season coming up, and thereafter I still need to complete read dead redemption 2 and final fantasy 7 remake… Lets’ hope we can find clans and ladder when I’m done with those, oh and don’t forget the desyncs and reimplementing a grace period for connection drops (like it used to be)

1 Like

Thanks to your intern for his dedication last 4 weeks. Looking forward to see next months doodad changes.

7 Likes

Hey could you delete the item lighting shield? totaly imbalance to human, killing all worker.

CL is too much imbalance and fast expansion from undead you really need to NERF it guys.

6 Likes

Another month waiting and my thread’s bugs are not addressed (again since launch)…
Link to the bug reports thread :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/1327-ptr-bug-reports-please-fix/24394

8 Likes

Paid 30 bucks to laugh the hell out of these comments. Big thank you to the community for the sarcasm and jokes :joy::joy::joy:

21 Likes

fix the crypt lord… game is unplayable…

2 Likes

no comment.

4 Likes

Hi Kaivax,
Do you have any plans for ladder? Do you have any plans for profiles or clans? Why don’t you focus some development effort on these very basic features that were in the original game and that everyone has repeatedly said that they want first? Are you and the entire classics team a group of incompetent morons?

17 Likes

I think it would be more fair to make NE invincible instead of the changes you mentioned lol.

Pls nerf sorks slow. Make the time in the slow less why do dryads last 1 seconds and sorcs for 10 seconds it lasts? Are you joking me? Nerf that unit at human.
Also nerf MK clap dmg or cd more nerf idk but this too nerfed.
So now undead: nerf acolyte remove 1 armor to 0 and attack from 9-10 to 7-8 that units or workers at acolye guys from Blizzard or what is this? nerf acolyte
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H6v4YV8zeY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqLkKKZYjT0&list=PL72mFHQ9oosvQ3iU-SsPWt7SAJVV3lAb7&index=4
So also nerf DL damage by carrion swarm, nerf range on coil at dk also range Dread Lord on carrion swarm and Lich on nova also nerf nova because this hero have so many spells nerf damage or slow at this hero and frost armor: Armor3/5/7 this so huge guys for 1 hero because every game all races plays vs 3 undead heroes so for what for undead army? Also nerf Crypt Lord thx for clown fiesta after 1.32 patch when u nerf CL so go nerf this joke. Also nerf speed by gargs or nerf this unit because all races cant overtake they with air army. So also nerf Necromancer. Also nerf Ice tower zikkurat and necropolis and remove armor for zikkurats and gold cost for necropolis from 225 to 260.
So now about orc needed more nerf stomp because 1s cd was no good needed more nerf cd and damage. Also u guys back for gold cost for NE talons so needed also back fortified on t3 because elf players cant all yet used talons vs orc. And i just dont understand for what was that nerf guys : Devour can target Mountain Giants without Resistant Skin. Because all elf platers 1) grade Resistant Skin 2) massed Mountain Giants, so i think needed delete this for Kodo beast.
Please guys from the balance team do this I just want the game to be balanced and everyone was on equal terms.

Where is the nerf of

• CRYPTLORD
  • DREADLORD
  • UNDEAD EXPANSION EASE
  • DEATHKNIGHT AURA
  • MOUNTAIN KING CLAP
  • TAUREN CHIEFTAIN STOMP

please?

10 Likes

no ladder pogchamp

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

So basically you tell us that the complete staff of a multi million dollar Corporation is not able to do a thing in more than a half year that a single guy (pad) did In like a week?

Thx for nothing!

You took features from the game away by doing the remake.
Who had this idea?
Whats wrong with you?
Still not able to put back features that the game hat more than 10 years ago?
I just don’t get why you work this way.
Just give us back our old frozen throne what’s so hard about that?

15 Likes