August 19, 2022 – 10:45 a.m. PDT
We’ve just applied hotfixes to the game to address the following issues:
- Fixed an issue preventing LAN functionality.
- Fixed an bug that prevented AT players from matching against RT players.
With a bundle of hotfixes that were applied moments ago:
- Fixed an issue where the Campaign Manager could crash the game.
- Fixed a crash caused by setting the field of an ability using BlzSetAbility*Field and then removing that ability from a unit.
- Fixed an issue with ranks being incorrectly formatted for three-digit numbers.
- Ping in custom games which cannot be correctly retrieved should no longer be displayed as “?”.
- Fixed a server performance issue.
With hotfixes that have just been applied:
- Fixed an issue where Ping was not showing accurately in the custom game list.
- Added a Region tab to the custom game list.
- The game result server has been updated to improve match processing.
With hotfixes to the game today:
- Match processing for team games has been improved.
With live hotfixes today, we’ve made several updates to the game, in addition to bugfixes.
Seasons have been reduced from 12 months to 6 months.
MMR no longer displays in the loading screen for FFA Matches.
User Interface: Added headers to game modes.
- We’ve updated the backend services to prevent incorrect results being displayed. Players that have unexpected data displayed must complete a new game for the system to pick up the good data.
Blademaster mirror image damage increased from 15% to 20%.
Blademaster mirror image XP is now capped at 30.
Immolation damage reduced from 8/12/18 to 7/12/18 (DPS: 14/24/36).
Immolation mana drain increased from 6 to 7.
Immolation activation cost reduced from 20 to 1.
Immolation buffer mana reduced from 10 to 9.
Anti-Magic Shell increased from 300 to 420 (increases number of dispels to remove from 2 to 3).
Fixed an issue where Destroyer’s dispel magic was not removing anti-magic shell.
Fixed an issue where workers would still have a repair rate reduction from liquid fire even after the debuff duration expired.
Fixed an issue where players cannot progress past act 2 on “The Founding of Durotar” campaign on Reforged mode.
Various maps in the map pool have been updated to the latest version.
Fixed an issue where “!stats” would show player names in FFA.
Fixed an issue where a player gets a loss instead of a win in ranked play.
Fixed an issue where the leaderboard does not update appropriately for RT.
Fixed an issue where a user who has accounts in multiple regions would show the incorrect amounts of wins and losses in the leaderboard.
Fixed an issue where placement matches would not record.
Fixed an issue where games would fail to process with an early leaver.
Fixed an issue where games would fail to process with AT vs RT with an early leaver.
Fixed an issue where 4v4 match history would show misaligned names.
Fixed an issue where the 2nd place FFA winner would still lose MMR and 4th place would gain MMR.
Fixed an issue where match history details were inaccurate.
Fixed an issue where Custom Campaign UI would sometimes remain on your screen in other game modes.
Fixed an issue where loading screen text would be misaligned.
Fixed a crash that happens when you exit a map with no description.
Fixed an issue where Player Profile Match History AT Filter not showing the correct info about your matches, or not showing you all of your matches.
Fixed an issue where the Versus Ranked Stats Widget displayed the incorrect information.
Added localization for text “Press Tab”.
Fixed an issue where map information missing from the player profile.
Fixed an issue where players were getting ranked after playing only 3 matches instead of 5.
New hotfixes deployed this evening:
- Fixed an issue where F3 would disable the mini-map in non-obserever-mode games.
- Fixed an issue where Ring of Protection + 5 had the incorrect gold cost.
- Fixed an issue where Ring of Protection +4 had the incorrect gold cost.
- Fixed an issue where Ring of Protection +3 had the incorrect gold cost.
- FIxed an issue where Ring of Archmagic had the incorrect gold cost.
- Fixed an issue where players would have incorrect match details.
- FIxed an issue where players matches were being scored as “Ties” in non-tournament matches.
- Fixed an issue where Custom Campaign difficulty resets to normal on next level.
- Fixed a Chat bug in the lobbies of a Custom Game: someone entering or leaving the game would focus your window on the lobby, even if you were typing in the chat.
- Fixed an issue where Tournaments Race description was partially cut out in the Tournaments tab.
- Fixed overlap in the Allies tab in Spanish.
- Fixed an issue where tournament games did not score correctly.
Today, we’ve deployed the following hotfixes.
- Fixed an issue where the Night Elf entangled goldmine would make it not visible in the fog of war.
- Fixed an issue where blighted trees would be visible in the fog of war.
- Fixed a server crash that could prevent matchmaking.
Today, we’ve deployed the following hotfixes to the game:
- Fixed an issue in the new Tournament service causing games to not process.
- Fixed an issue where if a player disconnected in a ranked play, the game would not process for all players.
- Fixed a bug causing a front-end memory leak.
- The elimination bracket is now visible.
- Fixed a bug preventing Tournament games from being scored.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the game from shutting down gracefully when viewing the Tournament leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue causing dead heroes to still be present in the unit panel in observer mode.
- Removed tint behind Production and Unit Panel.
- Fixed a bug causing some locales to display 12-hour time where 24-hour time is intended.
With hotfixes that are now live today:
- Fixed an issue where Profile Match History would incorrectly appear as Ties.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low framerates for some players.
- Fixed an issue where after where games would hitch whenever the Tournament service changed states.
- Fixed an issue where turning off improved zoom would not revert the camera automatically back to the original legacy zoom height.
- Fixed an issue where the game was not updating correctly after a match.
- Fixed an issue where, after winning a game, the outcome would be displayed as a Tie or Loss instead of Win.
- Fixed an issue where players’ names were not consistent in Obserever mode when observing a custom map.
- Fixed an issue with Obserever mode where the Hero XP bar was not correctly filling up in the command card.
- Fixed an issue with the Obserever Mode API that prevented community-made observer tools from properly functioning.
- Fixed an issue with the Tournament leaderboard not displaying the correct information.
- Fixed an issue where some players would desync when playing tournaments, preventing them from entering games.
- Fixed an issue where some players would not receive their bonus wins from tournaments.