WCIII Reforged Graphics Mod: Quenching

You can just diable it, I think there is a button on the setting tool

i dont think the disable works as intended :smiley: i have the same issues as the user above and can’t disable quenching anymore

For the guys in Windows, if you cannot remove Quenching (for wherever reason), remove retail folder and then repair the installation with the Blizzard client. Do not delete the data folder, otherwise you will have to redownload all 30gb of files.

7 Likes

Google drive has a user/download limit per hour/day. I’ve ran into this in the past and after doing some research I ended up using x_mediafire.com because they don’t have any download restrictions.

1 Like

That’s why I wait they finish the campaign mod and I download it they are always limitations.

Maybe changing to “New Classic” under the “Skin” section of the mod will allow the mod to function also with the classic mode.

2 Likes

Hi this mode is great as we all know but just few suggestions :

Quenching Ui : ability to skail it up to original Ui
(i love how new quenching ui looks but problem for multiplayer is map is to small and icons (abilities) also)

Timer Clock : its 2020 and we still don’t have clock in wc3 (even sc brood war remastered have timer)
So timer would be good addition to quanching Ui.

Icons on top left : to have similar Ui like casters have or replayes … where you can see your items lvls and on…

Netease fov camera angle

Thats all for now it would be cool that we have ability to select more then 12 units but that is for blizzard to change…

Ty for reading… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tested and approved

Great idea bosko. Also I noticed that w3champions and quenchin 1.1 Don’t work together anymore. Used to work with previous versions. But won’t affect many ppl probably so not a big issue

We don’t even need a new 12-unit selection UI (to avoid rebuild of the IU). it is just enough with a select-all army and select-all workers shortcuts, like in SC2.

2 Likes

The site does not open warchasersreforged .com Where to download from?

1 Like

It’s slow sometimes, try again in an hour

And make sure you open the English version which contains the link to GDrive.

Hey again guys. As I mentioned earlier , I played against ai quite a bit in the last few days with this mod and today I tried it in versus. Well, i got desynced 5out of 5 times. Coincidence? I dont know. So does this mod actually results more desyncs?

dont use 1.1 yet to play its too buggy. try the old 1.05 its more stable

3 Likes

Not a bad idea :smiley:

by the way, a little bug report : So I played human most of the time and I could only see the hero’s portrait, but not the normal units (i had stylish portrait on). Other thing, it happaned only once, but a black square was floating around the death knight’s sword. That must be an orb.

The graphics level on the new 1.1 version of the Quenching mod is mind blowing!
It’s is very close to the 2018 Blizzcon version of Reforged! :muscle:

Just testing the new campaign, and the level of design on the new maps is outstanding!

4 Likes

I always fail the extra quest in the first mission where you have to assemble all of the horde. Always happens after I kill the warlock and then go to the spirit lodge and 2 more warlocks come out at attack me instead of more friendly units and I hear the mission fail sound.

1 Like

can you remind how to uninstall the mod v1.1 ? i need to uninstall it for now…