WCIII Reforged Graphics Mod: Quenching

Does anyone here succeed in downloading Quenching Mod v1.1 in the Google Drive link?
I don’t know how long it’s gonna take to leave…
“Sorry, you can’t view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later”

Thank you…

1 Like

How to turn that off i dont like it… Its too blurry and also colors are not accurate as they are without it…

Maybe it look good for some people but i really like something similar to 1.05 version…without blur…(1.05 version are not blury also colors are great)

1.1 have better terrain trees water and on…all around great mode but there is to much blur i don’t know why comparing to 1.05… can’t play it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Ty in advance…:slight_smile:

Deactivate Soft Edge Detection in the Quenching setting tool. Also, the units have been tweaked for visibility, which can also be deactivated. Quenching gives all the options so do your research and stop whining.

Sorry for the tourble, you can try turnoff soft edge and there will be no blur. Also, you can try to turn off foliage, fps will increase a lot.

1 Like

As a player of 1.04 and 1.05 versions i am just giving my feedback about graphics…

Personally think that blizzcon 2018 demo was the best as reforged look…

1.1 version without blur is closest thing to 2018 demo version of wc3 R and i love it…with accurate colors and great terrain new trees and water…

I shared video above 2:48:30 sec where you can see 1.1 graphics without blur (they look epic) (team color units everything is clear like in 1.05 version)

I try to turn it off but it doesn’t work…Ty anyway

1 Like

It really hard to find a good international server at this point i will prepare a google drive link for this.

Bosko, to activate/deactivate options, you need to first change the options in the settings tool, then click on setup/fix button. It will reinstall the mod with the new settings you choose. So, every time you want to change something within the mod, you need to press setup/fix to apply the changes.

2 Likes

If you truely love 2018 demo graphics, I recommend you this video :
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Vt4y1X7WX?from=search&seid=5435717252626256894

Performance is fine for me. Widescreen Monitor is bugged (UI) for alle 3. Not working. Normal monitor works just standard wc3 UI. Quenchin and blizzard bugged on all monitors for me (using windows). Also game is super hard. Can’t even kill the creeps to get the claws of attack, even with crazy micro they just stomp me. Love love love the new grad, treees, cut scenes and everything else. It’s amazing. Can you maybe integrate the achiements into wc3 in game with like a menu like w3champions uses? Or u used for quenchin top right? Would be amazing if stuff like that is all in game same with skins :slight_smile: only if possible

One thing I noticed between the first 2 levels and also when loading a game, Thrall’s abilities tend to keep rearranging themselves. I’m guessing this is due to the 2 new extra abilities you gave him being assigned the same spots as his 4 default abilties. I haven’t bothered opening the maps and looking at them myself yet but I would imagine it’s a simple matter of assigning those two abilities to the two unused buttons in the middle of the command card. x1,y1 and x2,y1. You know, the two that are usually reserved for attribute bonus and stealth/shadowmeld.

Great feedback, I’ll look after. Thanks a lot!

That’s our next step, maybe its possible? I’ll try it for sure.

Hi, there! When I first configure tab “General, Interface, Skin, and Campaign”, and click “Setup/Fix” button, why do the desired folders (such as buildings, doodads, environment, replacabletextures, textures, ui, webui, etc) suddenly disappear? Did I miss anything or do something wrong?

I noticed small lighting bugs. Game hardness is fine, you actually need to think on this campaign not like blizzard. I wasnt used to it, so I didn’t search for the catapult and more units and ran in there with the 3 grunts every time and tried to do grubby micro but didn’t work :joy: With lightning bugs I see that sometimes my screen flashes weird but very rare. It’s no big issue but I noticed it. Also I noticed that the bird (prophet) is at the right of the map in beginning. I killed Him just to try. Can u make him invulnerable maybe? :smiley:

Edit: mission 2. In lumber Mill you have ability to upgrade armor and attack to 2nd level but you can’t upgrade great hall.

Edit: keno undead enemy who drops Ank if recantation keeps reviving. Killes him 5 times to test. Not sure if this is a bug

Edit: I can’t kill the base in 2nd mission. It’s too hard. The pala comes back way to quick, the small human base I killed doenst habe enough gold in the goldmine. It’s really Really difficult.

Sorry, but the new Quenching chapters are stupidly hard (had to apply God Mode in some due to the difficulty, even creep have armor level 6 and above). Nonetheless, Jinxed, the maps design is excellent, they really feel next-gen, fresh and willing to explore while the classic campaigns are ok but feel dated and basic. We were promised with Reforged campaign maps and Blizzard delivered only three of them. So Quenching was the response to such broken promises.

…just make the maps easier please…

7 Likes

Hey everyone. What I think: the mod is beautiful. Almost too good to be true tbh. It is phenomenal. With 1.1 the perfomance dropped from 60 fps to 30, wich is unfortunate, now i dont even want to be competitive, i just play against ai and look at the graphics :smiley: You guys mentioned a lot of ways to turn off or reduce the blur, the lightning was low for me in-game and there was no blur whatsoever and by seting it to low also improves fps. I dont play the campaign but i saw its great… If only you could make the perfomance a bit better. If you cant, well then its my problem that my pc cant run it :smiley: (btw im not playing on low, im playing on max so there is plenty of ways to make it smoother) . Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

I watched a video of the new version. It looks great, but I have a question:

We all know that blizzard has been doing false advertisement about this game. Blizzard states that everyone can play with all Dreadlord skins, all Crypt Lord skins, Archmage skins and so on from the campaign in multiplayer. Thats of course a lie, as with most things announced for Reforged. Even though we already have an in-game skin collection they straight up don’t offer what they advertise.

But in your mod, you show the ability to select skins. Could you make it so, we can select from all the possible skins for our hero? Even say, Tavern skins so we can play with campaign Pitlord like Magtheridon? It would be fine if this also only works for our own visuals, not for our opponent.

You see, I pre ordered Reforged because I love competitive 1vs1 and I really liked some of the Dreadlord models from the campaign and wanted to play with them in multiplayer. Then Reforged launched and I realized Blizzard doesn’t care about 1vs1 since they removed ladder, automated tournaments, profiles and don’t even allow all skins.

4 Likes

Link skins is kind of a nasty work to do, we might update some of them at a time. But its quite possible at this point, I wonder why skin system did not come out at the first place. It’s weird

4 Likes

Optimization is a long way to go, we will try to make it perform better. For now, turn off foliage will help a lot.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot of your thoughts, really this is a nightmarish difficulty set up for now to test systems :sweat_smile:. It will be much easier in next patch. Yet in the next patch, our plan is to finish all tutorial orc chapters.

6 Likes