The previous Graphics of Blizzcon2018 look better!

Yeah… The title of the post, is my opinion and that can be different what you have. You is free to think what type of graphics you like and comment. I think the community as divided on “Blizzcon 2018 HD Graphics” and the “Beta simple graphics” so… The solution for this is have a option to people select one of this two type of graphics. Thanks!! <3

24 Likes

Agree with you! This option to select what graphic you want will be so helpful!

11 Likes

Agreed. I Really hopes that It comes to us with the Blizzcon graphics. At least in it Final Version.

8 Likes

I hope the option of hd graphics of 2018 there in final version too! The beta graphics is strange… The 2018 graphics is so far better

10 Likes

They will need make this option, much people wants! And a option too to choose the previous UI will make more easy to see the game

6 Likes

Trees, Shadows, Shaders, Terrain, Reflects… Everything looked better in Blizzcon2018 of the demo Warcraft 3 Reforged!
Back with the incredible modern graphics will be awesome.

4 Likes

So lets wait them make this Option!
For real, make 2 options: To play with 2018 Blizzcon modern graphics and the other to play with 2019 beta simple graphics.
We know is hard to polish the game, but i think its possible to have more options to people choose the look style! The Modern look of Demo or the Simple look of Beta.

4 Likes

most of people want 2018 blizzcon graphics with improve graphics, only the potato pc team want these old things

7 Likes

Yes, this is real! Already have so many videos of people talking about how disappointed are with the graphics of beta 2019 in youtube!

x_youtu.be/6a6iWo1Z1lQ?t=490

I found this video and look how disappointed this guy look with the beta2019, look at the game too, the weak looking graphics, the guy doesn’t show a sign of excitement with the result, only sadness. And say too how this game look the old warcraft 3 but only with updated models and houses. Please back with the graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 please! :frowning:

3 Likes

The guy feel so sadly :frowning:
But lets hope the perfect graphics be in final release!
This beta 2019 need match again with the graphics from The Culling demo of Blizzcon2018. Now this beta 2019 as missing reflections, lighting, shadows , shaders, trees, ambient occlusion, ray tracing, grass, realistic terrain, colors, new ui, new mini map, day and night reflections, and some other things will need back too. But the models and houses are very good!

2 Likes

This actual downgrade of graphics in this 2019 beta is only to test the game? There have some proof or one explanation reason?

No proof, just a simple logical explanation i guess, worse graphics for testing model animation/micro = less lag/ping/ more fps

Agreed, is for be more easy to help the feedback. But if the game in the release dont look like or better as shown in The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018? It will be big disappointment… :frowning:
So lets hope the graphics from The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 back in final release! <3

1 Like

The game looks perfect in The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018!
See this video!

x_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odmvx-T8uJc

Awesome Graphics,Shadows,Lighting,Terrain,Trees,Grass,Reflexes,Shaders,Colors,New UI,New MiniMap and so many others great graphical things of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s what we’re talking about! One day they will understand and understand and agree :grin:

Some quotes from other topics! To resume what is missing now in this 2019 beta. This things and some others, but lets hope them back in final launch

1 Like

Can you stop swarming the forum with these useless troll posts? Gets annoying and makes no sense at all.

3 Likes

i found very usefull post. But i can’t see any contribution from you.

2 Likes

If you think the released version and this beta will look the same, then you are dumb af…
Have you ever beta tested any Blizzard game or anything at all? Guess not
This guy is just spamming the forums, that’s happening for sure. He is crying about a demo that made 1 year ago and it was for marketing purposes mostly. I suggest you to read other forums about that.

2 Likes

How do you know these things? How are you so sure how the game will look like after?