The previous Graphics of Blizzcon2018 look better!

Simple: Common sense and experience.
And how are you so sure the game will look the same like this current beta?
Cause this question is even stupid… I’ve beta tested several Blizzard games in the past years, and I tell ya that the beta versions were always pretty different from the released versions. Ofc still everybody cried about stuff like that meanwhile at the beta “Omg ugly graphics” “Buggy talents” “Sh1tty campaign” etc.

2 Likes

If in the final release the game looks like the same product as they shown in Blizzcon2018, no problems.

3 Likes

x_https://i.redd.it/joyqtrf67o141.jpg

x_https://youtu.be/Odmvx-T8uJc?t=495

Looks how good this looked before in the 2018 demo! Very nice! This game needs look like that same product they shown in the last year on the final release!
Nice Rendering,Shadows,Terrain,Post Effects,Bloom,Trees,NewUI,Lighting and other modern aspects :grin:

2 Likes

are you nuts? Stop making the same posts every day also the game will not look like your stupid demo in blizzcon 2018 and the game does not need bloom lol

4 Likes

Yes I dont know but w3r now dont probide to me some diferent than w3 classic… I gess I buy the same but Look better… Reforge? Or remaster?

some say that somehow they nerf the quality bcuz of the crossplay with the old comunity that use potato pc to play it.

Nah. The graphics from 2018 looked like StarCraft 2 running a map filled with Warcraft units.

Game needs to look like Warcraft, not a modded StarCraft.

2 Likes

The current build we have is not the one from blizzcon.

Demo looked more like Warcraft than the Beta

3 Likes

No, the demo 2018 graphics are incredibly washed out, dark and depression-inducing. I’m happy with the realistic models coupled with the bright and lively terrain of the Beta!

I posted about these clowns 2 weeks ago. The 3 of them are trolls. They’re stuck on repeat about the 2018 demo and just flood the board with the same posts every day for the last 2 months.

Nobody is bothered by it apparently… and moderators do nothing despite them repeatedly breaking the forum rules for spamming the same posts 600 times. Oh well…

Spamming or Trolling

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish

1 Like

Is easy to see what is missing in the game with this video!

xhttps://youtu.be/-pAPDVE0aZE?t=309

In that video comparison is evident and near that shadows,terrain and the lighting is what are needing to be upgraded in Warcraft 3 Reforged!

2 Likes

I love that video comparison, Souichirou! This video is perfect to see what Warcraft 3 Reforged is missing and needing to improve! The game beta now looks so dark and without any lighting reflection! And the colors are so strong, this game needs the natural colors/saturation and the modern realistic graphics from the 2018 demo! And the UI and the Terrain from the Demo too! Thank you, it is my feedback.

1 Like

Thanks, Myhria! I just want to help them improve our loved game! I hope think they will can do it!

1 Like

Yeah, we are giving the feedback they asked for! Now we just need wait! Good hopes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Quote from your awesome topic, Myhria. For feedback for them!

1 Like

Yes! Lets hope the game be improved in the graphics area! Warcraft 3 Reforged are needing urgently improviments in the graphics to the realistic models and buildings be able to match right into the game!