Such a horroble community to such a nice game

Site doesn’t liying to us - Cutscenes have new animations,places,angles,models,so they are basically Reforged

Answer the question,

Where is this final build they were using that wasn’t in the beta?
YOU spammed this crap for MONTHS claiming the release would be different to the beta.

1 Like

A Rumor,but yet - the release version look pretty nice

Yea, there isn’t. That’s why I play UMS’s ( a lot ) , some 2v2 and Campaign.

Yup! There is nothing else actually …

My internet connection in 00’s was,in fact,so slow that Multiplayer and Battle. net buttons was,in fact,decorative
But I didn’t whine “Oh no! What am I going to play now??!” - I’ve enjoyed campaigns and having fun in editor - Warcraft is a wholesome Singleplayer game

A RUMOR???

i can’t be bothered to copy paste anymore, every one of those are quotes from YOU talking about some mythological build that blizzard were hiding from everyone during the beta, you’ve done nothing but talk crap since this forum opened

7 Likes

Uh, yes, it is lying. It’s not there. They are using the Culling of Stratholme cutscene as an example which doesn’t look remotely the same in the game as it looks on their site.

1 Like

Community is disappointed cause blizzard has changed into EA 2.0

4 Likes

Blizzard didn’t change - only community became useless,toxic,wining dogs

The lack of self-awareness on display is astounding.

You can define like, 99% of your posts with one word,

Blind.

2 Likes

useless? yep you are absolutely right about that one. Your posts are completely useless :smiley: Just go out and take a breath of fresh air. You will suffocate if you still continue to defend that pile of $## :smiley:

2 Likes

Not what Max Schaefer said in his interview

1 Like

It’s not my fault that Blizzard’s own fans become selfish morons who will hate them no matter what or no matter how.

Again, blind. You’re 100% ignoring facts and jumping straight to personal judgement.

1 Like

See the truth and accept it
htt ps://www.metacritic. com/game/pc/warcraft-iii-reforged

2 Likes

Do you own the company they outsourced this too? If so you should sell it because you make terrible games.

1 Like

Remember how Community defend that dumb oppositionist with his politic agitation at freaking Family Friendly Cardgame Tournament,even if he 100% deserved it? A truly toxic community

Cards against humanity?

1 Like

Again,Politic agitation in the middle of a Family Friendly game. He decerved get banned for that. It’s uneceptable