'It's just beta' is not an excuse or counterargument

1 hour before the official launch.

IT’S JUST A BETA BRO, TRUST ME ITS GONNA BE DIFFERENT

3 Likes

You are a Beta dud.

2 Likes

Toxic…They already have an amazing build for a release date that hey were making for 4 years,but instead of giving a feedback about some REAL things,you’re judging the Beta state like it’s a full,finished product,even If Blizzard themself said it’s not.
Instead of giving a feedback about voices,lore,retcons,cutscenes…You’ve decided that the most important thing right now is the beta…

OK Boomer 20char

Then. Why. Are. We. Wasting. Our. Time. And. Feedback. With. This. Beta.

Shills gonna shill, dude. Considering it’s the 27th of November what you see is very close to what the final version will be.

“We need 2018 graphics!” it’s not a feedback
“MK is to small”,“Change back cutscenes”,“More lore changes”,“Fix this bug” - IS a feedback.Something that will be useful
You’ll get perfect graphics at release without this useless hatred - What you’ll woudn’t get without feedback 0 is cutscenes,reatcons and etc

You’re tottaly wrong.They have two builds with two graphics,and using 2018 version for beta is Useless. That’s not what the beta was made for

wat.
big 10

What you’re doing here isn’t called “Feedback” it’s called “Toxic”. Instead of giving a feedback about whats REALLY needs to be improved - You’re talking about such things as graphics even if you know you’ll get them either way if you’ll just wait. They already have a build for it

you have been saying this for days, do you have any proof?

Ohhh ok well if thats the case, then you arnt providing feedback either. Your just saying they have a better beta version. Thats not real feedback. Seriously, im getting tired of these forum police that think every post made by anybody needs to have specific details of feedback. Like Blizzard is really gonna listen lmfao.

I’m saying that you need to shut yourself up about “Bad Graphics” and talk about what is really need to be improved, That’s what the Feedback means.
And then Blizzard will listen
People asked for Bigger MK? People get Bigger MK

don’t read to this guy… the other day he just create a account for aggre with himself XD

Nah I dont think I will “shut up” about the bad graphics. In fact, im gonna keep talking about the bad graphics as much as I can for as long as I can and call Blizzard out for their incompetence as much as I can. Sorry im not gonna bend over and shill for them like other people.

1 Like

me too, i don’t care about this 0 contribution guy.

They did have better grapgics,but why do you even need those in a Beta? Stratholme was good cause it was a Demo - Aka,a teaser to a full,complete game

i don’t think even the 2018 graphics are ‘’ oh wow is amazingggggg ‘’

Then what do you call “Amazing”?

That’s your task, do something and google it.