'It's just beta' is not an excuse or counterargument

The feedback of now is that: The beta 2019 looks like the same purist old warcraft 3 with models,effects and houses updated. This game needs look like The Culling demo! From Blizzcon2018!

Or make two graphic options in settings

1- Blizzcon2018 The Culling Demo Realistic Graphics
2- Beta 2019 Donwgrade Simple Graphics

I think that will be a good solution fix

Well, DUH.

We will get 2018 version at release so shut up please…You’re making things worse

LMAOOOoOOo this guy keep posting this ! unbelievable

Every time some dumbass on here ask for the “2018 version”, what they’re really saying is they want the color palette so desaturated that nobody can distinguish units from each other in multiplayer. That’s basically what it boils down to…

That and they want everything in the game covered in FOG, because FOG means REALISM BRO… if there’s a white FOG lingering over everything, then IT’S LIKE YOU’RE REALLY THERE… lol.

Maybe if you complain hard enough they’ll add an option to desaturate all the colors by 50% and obstruct your vision with a mist that fades everything out even more… yeah… that would look cool for about 10 minutes until everyone turns it off…

1 Like

The demo from 2018 had better shadows ( more advanced ) than 2019 beta.
Why all of your post are useless?

1 Like

First of all - Beta and Demo aren’t the same thing. Google it.
They’ve used their first,weaker build to run the beta,but they have the second one,more advanced,for a release version

you know that i mean 2019 beta, i said ‘’ 2019 beta ‘’ like 999 times in this forum, just a mistake.
But your entire life is a mistake

99% of what Bastianpp is complaining about is lighting… he doesn’t like that the game still looks bright and colorful like the original, and he wants the desaturated and washed out look of the 2018 version so it looks more “realistic”.

What he doesn’t want to acknowledge is that the more desaturated and realistic the game looks, the worse the multiplayer experience is going to be, and a lot of high profile people in the community stressed this to Blizzard already.

Also, what people like Bastianpp need to understand is that it’s the multiplayer community that’s kept this game alive long enough to even see a damn update to the game to begin with… so yes, Blizzard should absolutely listen to what THEY want, and not people who just want the game to look like a cinematic movie.

Shadows also are a problem… as model detail goes up, you have more “things” moving on the screen, and of everything literally has a shadow being casted, those shadows are moving all over along with the units, which is incredibly distracting.

Things need to be balanced so that graphics look good while not taking anything away from the multiplayer experience. That’s pretty much what it comes down to.

I just read the first line and is not true, so i will don’t waste my time again with you.

Hey, this is PC
There’s something called graphical options

That’s a valid point, although I would rather not see 10 different looking versions of the game when I watch streamers and tournaments. Just my opinion…

TBH Bastianapp already understands it, he just refuses to accept it because it’s not what he wants. And he doesn’t care about what anyone else wants, be it a pro-player or a WC3 veteran.

He’s a SC2 player who wants the game to look and play like SC2, simply said.

Nope, you don’t understand anything.
I play a lot of blizzard stuff. I don’t know why you repeat that like a kid.
I play wow, sc2, diablo and cod mw.

But you don’t play WC3 lol

And you do want WC3 to play like SC2. What is wrong with saying this? You even mention SC2 pathing and AI is what you want, and faster gameplay too if I recall.

Why you think i buyed wc3 for no playing it?
You have 9999 IQ

I can’t answer why you’d buy WC3 without playing it any more than I can answer why you’re in the WC3 forums asking to change it to be more like SC2.

The only thing i said is they need improve the response and movement like sc2, this will make you feel better the game and newer, and more competitive due to more room to micro.

Which is a clear indication that you don’t know the first thing about WC3 competitive play.

You are talking about WC3 at a casual level if you think that response and movement changes will improve the game’s micro. The game’s micro is being intentionally kept the same because that is how the game is played.

If not, you can try a WC3 map in SC2 and you can see how different it plays. Someone made a demonstration with riflemen using SC2 updated pathing. The result was that Riflemen were able to stutterstep and easily kill by kiting without taking a single hit.

Like I explained many times; this works against all melee units and favours ranged units for being able to kite much more easily and avoid surround. That is a major part of the game. Yet you think that this is meaningless, and it shows your lack of understanding of what WC3 really is.

WC3 doesn’t have fast surrounding zergling units or zealots with charge. Melee would be in a huge disadvantage because they are all balanced around the collision and pathing that WC3 is known for.

3 Likes

This is the most fake and stupid thing in this post, lol
Im diamond-master and i found this game pretty easy.

The micro from wc3 is fantastic as Aoe2 due to the micro limit. A shame.
The sc2 as a game is still the best rts competitive as standard.