Take your time Blizzard, make it some fine candy

Why do you think so? Have the patches stopped existing?

I thought you would say Christie. Christie Golden.

You were the chosen one!

Obviously patches will exist, but once the game comes out 90% of the patches after that will just be bug fixes and balance changes. If they rush the graphics, as they said they were far from complete last blizcon, and rush the campaign, these would be things I dont see being changed after release.

2 Likes

This is most interesting to me. Isn’t flying all the voice actors in time-consuming? And isn’t it only possible after the script has been prepared in full? So, they either had finished the campaign by BlizzCon 2018, or they had not. If the latter is true, the first half of 2019 must have been busy and chaotic indeed.

I might be wrong, but my prediction is beta starts when the game launches…
Early access is the norm for the most part in the industry right now, at least they didn’t make it a vip beta where if you pre-order the spoils of war you get to play 2 weeks earlier or smth, ty for that claps

The “blizzard” you once knew is a rotting coprse.

2 Likes

Blizzard have never employed early access. Never. I wouldn’t even know it existed if the only thing I knew was Blizzard games.

That is completely alien to Blizzard, and even to most games on Steam. Only EA with BattleField 5 did it.

Which Blizzard? The one that made a Superman console game in the 1990s? Or the one who released zero products for 6 years straight (2004-10)?

1 Like

i did say i might be wrong, but Bethesda was also a company that didn’t engage in the tomfoolery that’s been going on in the rest industry until recently, there’s always a start for everything. I don’t want that to happen, neither do you, but you know, i seen some stuff.

You know Ciffy B? the game producer for the Gears of Wars franchise? He said he wanted to make another billion dollar franchise so he made Lawbreakers, but it failed. I’m sure he wasn’t expecting that, dude always seemed to be exuding confidence every time you saw him, but there you go.

3 Likes

Why do you care if Beta is rushed or buggy? It’s a Beta it’s supposed to be buggy? I’d rather get buggy beta than no info lol.

3 Likes

I actually have no idea why Lawbreakers failed. Whereas the vomit-inducing Overwatch succeeded. I blame the normies. Yes, I blame the stupid customer.

1 Like

I still remember an interview where he was announcing Fortnite, when it was just a Zombie Survival game. How things have changed.

1 Like

The only golden thing about her is her golden ability to destroy characters… :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

More like her golden prowess to write incredibly deep and high-IQ anti-Christian lore.

Guys you all can chill. Beta will be released at Blizzcon, Nov 1. It is a huge project to deliver.

1 Like

High IQ… U do know she writes for teenagers right? :rofl:

1 Like

You’ll never guess what age Warcraft is rated for.

1 Like

Kid who is talking about that?, like always u miss the point… Don’t try so hard :wink:

1 Like

Did you forget about your own post that fast?

1 Like

Lenin was a teenager once, too. Teenagers are hot.

The Mediaeval Age? The New Age?

1 Like

Oh medieval for sure. Source:

1 Like

I’ll make it easier on your brain, the point you tried to make, is the same point I was making…
Something u should have a bit of context before talking… Or you may come out as mentally challenged sometimes

1 Like