Lets Be Honest here W3 Needs Story Work

i mean one society (Nightborne) was suffering from a dramatic shift and balance of power between castes while the other society (Atlanteans) was suffering from an entire long-lived loss of culture

frankly you could level a better critique at Blizzard by just going “wow another elf subrace, good job” rather than pulling a 3rd party into it for your point

wait Elsa predates 2002?

1 Like

Again you, making pointless observations that only showcase your ignorance…

I never talked about that , I was talking about the rip-off from the movie Atlantis who Disney made… They stole the dome that covered the city… They stole the city plans from that movie, they stole the clothing of that movie, they stole the markings on the characters, and so on.

I just need to point out your comment again because I’m marveled, on how amazing people can be, Einstein was right when he said there are two infinite things.

But I need to explain this like I would do for a toddler…

The character named Jaina Proudmoore is indeed older than Elsa, however Jaina’s original character and look was changed recently in order to make her look and feel like Elsa. It wasn’t a coincidence that her hairstyle is the same one as elsas nor the fact her new abilities also are based on elsas and yes I’m referring to the fact she summons Olaf during her raid battle. I’m honestly amazed some people haven’t realized they changed Jaina in order to look and feel like Elsa because of its popularity. For people like you these companies feel like they can do just anything because u don’t have a critical thinking… U love rehashed and cliché…

2 Likes

Honestly you make a joke of yourself covering yourself behind sarcasm, do you think you are funny? Lol…

2 Likes

you talked about tattoos and story, never made any mention of domes, cities, or clothes

https://i.imgur.com/ocZBKwM.jpg

you’re right they’re absolutely identical with no differences at all, only similarities (dare i say ripped off???)

she summoned an Olaf too in 2002 to fight off ogres, Blizzard is shameless

you’re right i don’t, i got rid of mine after Diablo 3, Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, and the Legacy of the Void epilogue because thinking about how those all turned out agitated me

now no one can hurt me, i’m unstoppable

1 Like

Thanks for the picture it does a good job proving my point… If you were to dress naruto like Goku, he would still be distinctly enough to say, that’s Naruto there, indeed Goku’s iconic orange suit was the inspiration for naruto’s clothing. But if you were to change naruto’s hairstyle and made it look like Goku, you would definitely say… What’s going on and why he’s trying to look like Goku? Because when it comes to a character hairstyle it’s something that rarely changes so the character remains distinctive enough. Jaina hairstyle was made to look like Elsa. And that’s something undeniable, it’s impossible it would be a coincidence, especially when the fan base has compared both since frozen release. That’s making the character a walking reference to frozen.

Had you seen the video I linked here, you’d know I don’t need to say it, you can watch it yourself.

Now you are comparing a water elemental with a snowman? Laughable. You indeed are a joke, but I’m gonna believe there’s some intelligence in you and this is only because once again you are displaying your ignorance. Because the difference between you and me is that I have played every single warcraft game… And I know all raid battles. If you knew you wouldn’t have made that comment.

I’ll kindly once again explain to you… Olaf is a snowman Elsa animated during her let it go sequence. Which now Jaina is also able to summon, because frozen références weren’t enough, they even modelled freezing blast to look like the sequence when Elsa tries to get everybody away from here… But that’s not distinctively enough to give it as an example but is good to put it out there.

1 Like

And I’m gonna leave it there because of your ignorance you fail miserably making a point… Furthermore it’s like talking with someone with a liability something I wouldn’t do.
So I’m leaving it here. Have some self respect and stop posting irrelevant stuff.

1 Like

look everything is a rip off of something else zerg from alien terran from warhammer 40k you can even tell where they got inspiration from because the blatantly say it in there voice lines in Warcraft 3 lol

2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/IM8h0pW.png

what kind of goku is this

when did shal’dorei ride flying mechanical sharks and get abducted by pillars of light

when did atlanteans start starving and devolving into mindless, lower life forms due to the strict rationing of a valuable resource due to an abuse of a caste based society

wait you’re… right… big water wave… big dome… blizzard unoriginal…

i don’t believe you’re “kindly” explaining it because the bulk tone of your post is blatantly hostile and pseudo-righteous

https://i.imgur.com/YwM5n1n.jpg

sylvos i don’t think jaina’s elemental and olaf are alike at all

ice magic looks like ice magic

shocking

you realize this is just as applicable to you as it is to me, right?

1 Like

rip off an inspiration two different things… using naruto’s example again,thats inspiration.

2 Likes

do you think frozen was a ripoff of The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen or inspired by it

asking for a friend

1 Like

again trying to hard…that’s not the summoning i was referring to.
i was specifically talking about the frozen snowman
imgur. com/3x9r1Ma

1 Like

sylvos i found another instance of blizzard ripping off disney…

google “ariel little mermaid”, right?

then google “warcraft naga”

this can’t be a coincidence…

1 Like

lol you continue making a joke of yourself…well go ahead, I won’t help you with that i still believe in humanity.

2 Likes

if you look carefully, ‘rexxar’ backwards spells ‘tarzan’

guys we’re blowing the lid off this one, blizzard can’t hide from the truth anymore

https://i.imgur.com/JLQOyo2.jpg

1 Like

lol this is to much fun you know what the say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

haha perhaps, I did like old Jaina though… she was good.

1 Like

I thinks this fits in here pretty well for the most part

1 Like

Dude why are you still bothering to reply to this paid troll, he just caught you when I was sleeping lol

2 Likes

it’s romantic you watch each other’s backs

1 Like

Not as romantic as your relationship with Blizzard, shill

3 Likes