I've made a petition! all of you real die hard fans help spread it!

Delay the game! Please like my post!

1 Like

exactly, it’s staying

The issue is that they’re not adding more.

Yeah precisely my point, keep bfa out.

Yeah they changed the old client two months ago actually, keep up.

I doubt they will add nothing. Can you point me to the source? I see the dev panel but I don’t see where they say this.

many of these “purists” morons use the “play WOW if you want new crappy retcon” as validation for their points, I mean…who the f*k told you that we wanted a black haired Arthas, or Muradin destroying Strathholme or Thrall dying instead of Grom?? what is exactly hard to comprehend from "we wanted a fresh perspective on the original lore but with the added bits that we loved from the books that came EVEN BEFORE Wow was out, and some changes were good, 18 years ago they had many limitations with the story, today they don’t.

5 Likes

Petitions are against forum rules and can result in a forum ban.

Also petitions do nothing. They won’t change their stance. It’s the fake outrage of hong kong all over again.

2 Likes

100 votes is sure to get their attention :rofl:. You got mine anyway

1 Like

DELAY THE DAMN GAME!!! Im not even so much worried about the campaign, but the beta just looks so sh!t idk how they are gonna fix it in time. Plus they are just stripping us from more content.

1 Like

Signed!!!

Stop violating the forum rules and calling people a moron when you clearly should be looking in the mirror.

1 Like

fear monger… The game is having changes to mesh it up with WoW and also there are all new voice lines that u can already hear as extra voice lines in the beta just click on the characters a bunch. Blizzard isn’t going to sell us short because they plan to play the game too why would anybody make a game they plan to play bad…

giving how you took my comment, my arrow hit home

I took your comment how I should have, like trash. But yes go play wow if you want like bfa. No one is stopping you.

my arrow hit home too hard I guess, yeah yeah keep using the “go play wow” as your VERY VERY original counter back.

2 Likes

Same as all of your argument of “Classic Wc3 is just there go play that! Let us have Reforged campaign!!!”

:nauseated_face:

whats wrong with the old voices?

the choice was allowing you enjoy the old campaign with updated graphics or the new revised one.

2 Likes

Sorry Shadi but you are just repeating old arguments from the past 2 months on here.

I am tired of seeing myself and others REPEATING themselves over and over.
Point is pretty clear in the above post.