I've made a petition! all of you real die hard fans help spread it!

after the crushing news of last night’s “many cut content”, it’s time we at least make them hear our major disappointment of their decision, please fellow fans, help us spread the word!

xhttp://chng.it/nzyQrM8Q

64 Likes

Signed. This business practice is disgusting.

Still no update to the website btw. Still going with false advertisements.

11 Likes

Signed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Signed. Yea still going with false advertisements.

2 Likes

Signed, hopefully they know how we feel about the whole thing. I wouldn’t mind if they take more time to work on the game and delay the release if need be to deliver on what was promised…

4 Likes

Signed in 10 characters.

1 Like

I signed but it will have more impact if the redaction is less aggressive, just a suggestion.

2 Likes

I’m open for suggestions

I have signed it.

1 Like

Signed. I want that cool new Campaign

• the choice of choosing between the old original campaign (playthrough) or the new reforged campain (now cut and we’re forced to play the original just with updated skins).

Actually, a lie. There is a choice between the two in the hacked client.

• the choice to be able to choose new voice acting (cancelled and cut) and old ones.

A far bigger issue is not that the English will not have new voices but that the Russian seems not to have the old.

Nobody gives one actual damn about your stupid petition.
Least of all blizzard.

I mean go ahead do what you want but,
don’t kid yourself.

They don’t care.

5 Likes

I always did wonder if these petition things actually did something.

Here goes, I suppose.

1 Like

Well, we got WoW Classic because of a petition. But it reached 200,000 signatures.

1 Like

Blizzard opened pandora box by saying that they cancel changes because of whining, now who whine more and louder will be the winner.

I got suggested other petitions to sign - one with 400k signed about some male K-pop star, another with 30k signed against abortions in Northern Ireland.

Yay.

2 Likes

Actually, those who wanted to keep the lore intact did a lot more than whining. There were thought-out posts and constructed arguments, not (or not only) “omg Blizzard you will ruin War 3 forever”.

3 Likes

why? I’m actually happy, why would you want the story to change?

Because it would be exciting as it would be a new story by definition. New WC3!

2 Likes

I’m so happy there are no new voices

1 Like