'It's just beta' is not an excuse or counterargument

They went for a way when models look half cartoony and half realistic. UE4 looks like some Raid: Shadow legends stuff,and looks good as an artwork,but not as a Warcraft Game
Also,Without using the same engine we wouldn’t be able to play the old maps and campaings

yeah shadow legends… mobile game… you simply are worthless of time

Yeah,Warcraft with UE4 looks like a mobile game,and not like Warcraft 3

uhhhh sure you arnt referring to Reforged? lmao

Also,If there was no old engine,It’s like saying map and campaing makers: "Hey! Remember how much work you’ve put in these? Well,say goodbye cause now all your work is useless and new players will never see this

Go play wc3 frozen throne and stop posting.

I want to play Reforged with the graphics it have,not some UE4 stuff

no one care about you, as i said go play wc3 frozen throne and stop posting.
There is a lot of good engine, like CryEngine, Unity, etc. Just blizzard is too behind.

Dont vaste your time. People want to belive what they belive, its like you are changing their religions, you have a lot of elitists in this community. I know i know… its logic speaking that - Why the hell would you fix things in beta like attack animation of Alchemist if you have a different “AMAZING” build in your basement. On reddit i saw a post from chinese guy that VP of blizz know about this issue with reforged and they are putting ppl from other departements to the team, since lead artist left . But ye dude, let it flow , you cant change ppl minds. I agree with you.

*https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5tf7TYn9PY&t=188s

Look at these.Yes,It’s look good as a short video,but it’s not Warcraft,not WoW,not even Reforged style

Yeah, but this guy only talk like a kid and create tons of different account to agree with himself.
I won’t let him do what he wants

I have only one account and if someone agreed with me - That means that my point make sence

yeah that 0 post account was very funny.
And the other thing, that UE4 models are just copy and paste from reforged, LMAO.

1 Like

How can you tell that was me? Maybe that person was never on forums before?

I’m not talking about models,they are great. I’m talking about terrible lighting and rendering

Well this kid is a waste of time, if someone wanna talk with a kid… it’s ok. Im done.
Go and create more account to agree with you, because the entire forum is trolling you.

The most funny thing is the account is still on 1 post LMAO, you could post 2 or 3 post before, is too obvious you are pathetic.

You still have no proofs that it was me. Also,not many people are sitting on these forums or posting something

LMAOoooooo

You still have no proof

Funny how ppl still dont understand why beta is there. Beta is for testing purposes to see if the product is ready for actual release.

Blizzard at least not my knowledge has never said game will release in one month. They said its expected to release this year. What ever its ready to be released this year we dont know and they can freely delay it as much as they want

1 Like