\Warcraft III_retail_\x86_64

ClientSdk.dll
Offline.dll
Warcraft III.exe

It has been confirmed that copying these three files from 1.35 to 1.36,
已经证实,使用1.35的这3个文件复制到1.36的文件中,

The displayed version of the opened game is 1.35
已打开游戏的显示版本为1.35

In these few files, which are less than 100mb, the FPS of the game is determined
在这个几个仅仅不到100mb的文件,决定了游戏的fps

Technicians can replace the current version 1.36 file with three original files from version 1.35
技术人员可以使用1.35版本的3个原文件替换目前版本1.36的文件

1 Like

If you mix files from different versions of the game you’re very likely going to break something else. Unless everyone you play with has done the same thing this will probably cause desyncs or other problems.

Regardless, this isn’t a fix, it’s a hack, and is no substitute for actually correcting the issues.

To anyone else, do not attempt this.

Liberate your mind. If the official personnel replace the current files with these three files, the problem will be solved

The problem will not be solved, because the version of the game will be incorrect.

You’re basically saying “roll back to 1.35” w hich is what quite a few other people are arguing.

Rolling back the version is not a solution. Actually fixing the actual cause of the problem is the solution.

Look what happened when they rolled back the campaign to fix a crash. Everyone wants it back, because removing game improvements just to “fix” a bug is not an acceptable solution. The proper solution is find the bug and fix it.

lol,Replace 3 files, game improvements still exist. These are system run files, not UI files

I don’t want to discuss with you. You can’t solve any problems

It’s not very interesting to discuss with you,

It will take us five months to help you understand where the problem lies

We don’t want to spend another five months,

Technicians will understand what I am saying when they see my comments

People who don’t understand technology will only refute blindly

1 Like

And you’ll be on the wrong version of the game. The UII has nothing to do with this, so no idea why you mentioned that. The EXE and other files you mentioned will affect the in game experience, i.e. undoing other features implemented and bugs fixed.

REverting versions is not a solution. Fixing bugs is the solution. swapping files with older versions is not a fix.

It is clear that you do not know how Software development working, how source files + libraries are compiled togheter, and how objects - inheritance is working! Do not give advices like this!

It is obvious that I have found a solution to the problem, while you have no idea.
Video link:
1.35 also has advanced OBS

ht
tps://www.twitch.tv/videos/2001331899

It is obvious to anyone other than you that you haven’t found a solution to the problem.

You are essentially telling us the solution is to revert to a past version of the game, and that is not a solution. The solution is to actually fix the problem, not substitute old files or fully swap versions.

This is not a fix, and any software developer would call you insane for suggesting it’s a fix. Playing with different versions of key files, especially the executable, from other players is also virtually guaranteed to cause other issues.

1 Like

Wow you are flaming.
Man, we told you, cannot mix up files or objects between versions to have a solution!

Issue should be analyzed possible fixes tested locally by developers, than a new software build should be made - to be consistent. Then again alfa test it internally in Blizzard by other testers (developer excluded), then beta test it (by PTR users or how they do - (it is another discussion that I do not agree with this PTR strategy)), and if stable finally release it into main game.

But if you just mix up files, without building a new software, it will not be consistent. So other issues can arise.

Do you want to introduce a new concept, “Glennell style” to fix issues & build software?
Hope will not be used in Aeronautics, Medicine or even Automotive industry!
Please @GlennellFaya google and learn about Software development and build process.

I doubt that it even works online, if you were even able to successfully play online this way I imagine there would be a high probability of desync due to different executable builds. This “solution” is both improper and ridiculous.

Two people without any ideas are murmuring to themselves.

On the surface of this video, there is no problem with the 1.35 file. The official personnel have the 1.35 file, just test it with 1.35.

Instead of relying on your assumptions、

It seems that you don’t want the FPS to get higher, so discussing it with you is not very interesting,

I have found a way, but it is not an attempt, just using my mouth will never solve the problem.

1 Like

You can be inflammatory all you like, it doesn’t make you right.

You want to insult my intelligence and then you say something like this? I don’t care how “interesting” it is to you, My purpose here is not to entertain you. It is to push

I mean seriously. Why would I not want better performance? use some logic and common sense.

I want better performance. But I want it via a proper fix. Swapping files around is not a proper fix, whether it works without issue or not. No sane developer would ever consider this path.

Is what you did without value? No. It actually narrows down the potential location of the problem (at least, a little). But your actions by themselves do not amount to a fix. They do however point in the direction of what actually needs fixing.

Obviously, you are not aware of the importance of this video in solving the FPS problem,

After all, it took us 5 months to make you understand that there was a problem with FPS (as you admitted),

Your thinking cannot keep up with the times

Your video has little importance, it doesn’t tell Blizzard how to fix the problem. Swapping game files is not a fix to the problem. It does indicate that the problem is in one of these files, but considering we’re talking about an executable file with thousands and thousands of lines of code, that really doesn’t narrow things down much. This is all you’ve accomplished, and all you can accomplish unless you have some magic way of reverse engineering compiled machine code, understanding how it works, and being able to identify the exact point where the issue is occuring.

Essentially, you figured out something we baiscally already could have inferred: that a code change of some sort in one of the builds between then and now caused the problems we are now dealing with.

You ( not “us,” stop representing anyone other than yourself, thanks) didn’t take any amount of time to convince me of anything. I figured it out on my own when I discovered I made an error in my testing process (specifically, not using consistent settings when comparing different game versions). You nor anyone else here had anything to do with that.

You are continuing to be toxic and insulting while offering little of value, which detracts from any credibility you might otherwise have. Continuing to attack me will not serve your cause.

Good job man its actually shows how lame current blizzard is. Also dont even reply to this clowns i think its either trolls or blizzard workers trying to gaslight ppl so they dont need to repair broken game.

I agree with your point of view.

The video shows that 1.35 files can replace 1.36 files, but they don’t try my method. What do you think this means,

From May this year until now,

It has been 7 months now,

A very simple problem that has not been fixed,

Is Microsoft the Microsoft I know?

I can’t understand what you’re saying in English, and I don’t want to translate your words through translation,

Because it’s not necessary, it takes 5 months for you to understand that there is a problem with FPS,

I don’t need to waste time on you,

What you said has no solution to the problem at all,

Chatting with you is purely a waste of time

Yes, you did the right thing. Don’t talk to CaptainJack about any issues with FPS,
he’s a clown,
A person who doesn’t understand CPU has had no effect from any of the solutions he has previously released,(Increase memory, mouse…)I used his method, but it had no effect
Just a scammer

The video display of mengyi1234 is a perfect solution to the fps problem

Replacing the 1.36 file with a 1.35 file, but the running 1.35 file has (advanced obs, an option only available in version 1.36), which is unbelievable.

Dude, you shouldn’t be so reckless. Although what you said makes sense, do you know JafrostCard? A hero completely pointed out the problem, and there are still many people who have been releasing FPS since 1.32 and are experiencing a decline with version updates.

Do you know why Jafrostcard disappeared? He is my gaming friend, and he has been declaring that some people are…,
just like you. He has been banned, and I don’t know if I can still see your reply tomorrow. Thank God, good luck to you.

I know him, but he disappeared for a long time. I only now know about his official ban. Thank you for telling me,
But one thing is for sure, all of CaptainJack’s words have not been of any help in solving FPS,