A Conjecture on Major Solutions for FPS

Although you have found a solution (by replacing files, or by having official personnel replace files).

But since Microsoft acquired Blizzard, there has been no change or repair to the FPS of the game. With such poor technical skills, I hope he will not be fired by Blizzard and lose his job.

That’s great, because my words were not intended at trying to help you solve FPS. I’m not a technical support person. It cannot be solved by me, or anyone here, because it’s a bug within the game. Only Blizzard can help with it.

However, None of your words have been helpful in it either. People like you have just been constantly posting “boo hoo i get 1FPS in super mega million unit tower defense ultra” and posting stats but that doesn’t help solve the problem either. It’s just a bunch of whining and complaining.

No one should really be expecting anything here. That said, they have not finished the assimilation process. Blizzard games still aren’t going to appear on Game Pass for a while yet. They have said they may look at Blizzard’s back catalog in the future which may or may not mean anything for war3. But nobody really should have had any expectations here except maybe the improvement of the company culture with the removal of Bobby Kotick.

Replacing files is not a solution. The only thing this does is tell us the problem is within these files. One of which is an executable that contains most of the game code. So the probelm could still really be anywhere. Swapping files is NOT a solution. There is a bug that must be fixed.

Howdy!

Thank you for trying to help GlennellFaya but this workaround may cause other issues. If this did fix issues for you, it’s still worth posting on our bug report forums for our QA and Developers to be aware of. I’m locking this thread as this is not a workaround we would support.

Thank you.

1 Like