Zeratul mass hysteria?

Thats not always the case.
And what if all your cannons are in attack mode on objective and you have wave coming from another angle? Or you have to warp cannons right into the wave because you don’t have vision over area where wave will be in 5 seconds?

Facts or Patch notes? Cause I really think you’re missing the facts cupcake.

1 Like

The same thing that happens if you go and get your army tangled up attacking an unimportant enemy base while an attack wave is coming. Youre missing the point. The solution to all of these problems is to give it 3 seconds of thought instead of just blindly spamming all of your cannons in unhelpful parts of the map whenever theyre off cooldown. If the hardest thing about a strategy is to resist the temptation to actively sabotage yourself out of boredom, the strategy is too powerful.

1 Like

No, it does not. Prisms.

3 seconds of thought instead of action = lost game (in situations I described).

Prisms aren’t a global teleport. If youre off doing the bonus objective on, say, MO, and an attack wave comes and hits one of the bots, that bot is gone unless your partner happens to be there.

Sounds like a personal problem. If you cant be bothered to figure out how to use your cannons effectively, that’s your own fault.

Huh, who would have thought cutting upgrades and most of the infrastructure costs so you can make units from the get go would be especially valuable for speedrunning?

1 Like

Not sure what did you mean here, but prisms actually are global and almost instant teleport.

Why, I figured out how to use cannons effectively - build 100 army supply first and then build cannons.

Uh, no? Prisms can only take you to the location of another prism. Unless youre leaving prisms all over the map (therefore cutting into your army supply) you still have travel time.

Yeah, thank you for proving my point that you have no idea how the mass cannons strategy actually works.

1 Like

Yeah, but i don’t need 100 locations, 3-5 is quite enough and its 2-3 supply cost.

Well, thank you for proving that you have no idea what does word “effectively” actually means.

1 Like

And you don’t need to be popping all your cannons in random unhelpful corners of the map either. Yet you seem to be insistent that’s how you should be doing it.

Money spent on an army is money that isn’t being spent on more cannons. Its probably the worst possible way you could pull it off. And youre trying to tell me that’s the most effective way you can think of to do it?

I stand by my statement that any inability you have here is entirely your own fault.

1 Like

If massing free units to the exception of all else is the optimal strategy, that’s very bad. Even the super broken 1v1 infestor still wasn’t optimally used as “pure infestor and nothing else”.

Well yes, that’s my point. Im in support of the nerf. It was much needed.

2 Likes

Nope, I’m just insisting, thats this situation is possible.

Guess what, every mineral you spent on cannons while your supply is not 100/100 is wrongly spent mineral.
And yes, army is much better than cannons outside of specific mutations.

“possible”? Sure. If youre playing foolishly on purpose. But since that has nothing to do with whether a strategy is powerful or not, its a moot point.

Sure, that’s why everyone was playing mass cannons. Because army zeratul is so much better.

note my sarcasm. The data does not support your conclusion.

1 Like

Nope, its possible even if you’re playing good.

Well, according to my data, noone play cannons. I’m playing on EU server mostly and know only one fool who plays cannons, only cannons and nothing except cannons. All the randoms I get play army/cannons mix.
So, I don’t really know where did you get your “data”. Maybe they are right for NA, not sure.

Im not sure that you even understand what playing well entails with this strategy, given that you seem to believe that it involves maxing out on an army first. Figure out how its played first before you come telling other people about it.

Yeah, you need to get better data. Like I said, learn to play the strategy before you come lecturing other people on it.

2 Likes

Yet, he tries to explain player who actually tried both how cannons works and why army is always better, sugesting that cannon users play badly all the time (“With cannons, if you miscalculate time and place (or run off cooldowns), all your projections are dead before they even finish warping, And what if all your cannons are in attack mode on objective and you have wave coming from another angle? Or you have to warp cannons right into the wave because you don’t have vision over area where wave will be in 5 seconds”)

Completly ignoring fact that Zeratul has observers, hero unit, legions…

1 Like

Of course, because I’m talking about good strategies, not stupid ones.

My data is good enough and I’m not lecturing anyone how to play, I’m only saying that none should lecture me.

Learn to read please, I never said that “cannon users play badly all the time

From where did you get such a stupid idea?

Circular logic. You obviously don’t know what youre talking about. Please refrain from talking down to anybody about this until you’ve at least made the effort to actually try to do it correctly.

3 Likes