You guys can say whatever you want, but it is obvious terran is the hardest race

lol I got banned for being right I guess - OldWhovian

you got banned? what did you say?

I called a barcode an idiot. Apparently if I violate the rules again I get permaā€™d. Like that matters with free accounts xD - OldWhovian

1 Like

yeah the bans are kindof dumb because if the ban actually works on someone and they dont make an alt account and wait out their ban, they probably shouldnt have gotten banned to begin with.

1 Like

It is what it is. - OldWhovian

If youā€™re trying to induce vomit, then sure

2 Likes

Poor thread. It looks like it turned into a vampires reflection.

I find that if you look at a race in isolation, Terra is tough. Iā€™d go as far as to admit that theyā€™ re harder than Zerg.
But Terra brings many possibilities and usablity. Which makes Terran scale well with skill. with the motto ā€œYou can do so much you donā€™t know what to doā€.
And thatā€™s why I think that when you compare races in match up, T is not the hardest race anymore, but all are equal.
Because Z/P have to play against these possibilities and usablity.

1 Like

You have no idea how much I miss hatch tech OL drops lol. Queuing up multiple moving shift drops over mineral lines and having multiple control groups of lings poking for entrances and hunting for the hellion or reaper surround mmmmm felt so good being able to use micro as zerg.

The main problem with the zerg is that they turned it from aggressive race that could give the pace to a reactive race that should put everything on macro and scouting/deflecting attacks.

1 Like

Pineapples actually work well with savory flavors, you just need the right combination of proteins.

1 Like

I am a diamond 1 terran , I played protoss for 2-3 weeks last Season and automatically got to Diamond 2 . My best match up was PvT. Says alot actually. Terran literally is the hardest to play , requires alot of multitask and focus. All other races can just be massed/spammed. The fact that Terran cannot win in a straight battle says alot. Terran has to continuously do things OUTSIDE of the norm in order to win.

Kinda pathetic too because sometimes Terran can hurt the other races so bad but hey can still come back and win. I will probably get banned for this , blizzard doesnt like to hear balance whine. THey always get trolls to deny it in the forums anwyay

Dude nobody is going to ban you.

I can admit that at lower levels TvP might be disproportionately harder for Terran. Stim is powerful but there are a lot of things you have to keep up with as Terran. Battery Overcharge is harder for less skilled players to deal with since they arent going to just focus it down as quickly like pros do.

That all being said, SC2 is balanced based on play at the highest level.

You do. Youā€™re just really bad at it.

Again nothing better to do than troll other posts. You whine about whining. How are you any better. You all play little SJW, but you are whiners. And many people donā€™t even whine. You canā€™t even tell difference between serious post and whine post. YOu are just so caught about whining, that you are completely out of touch, you are so delusional. You belong to group of these delusional retards with 1iqā€¦ You are self-righteous bastardā€¦

So. I just posted to show how easy this race is, i already beaten 140 rank gm in past after first 30 games. And i am beating 5k+ terrans, while i donā€™t play tos and my offrace is currently only 4500ā€¦ EZā€¦ Or beating 5k toses, even gm. Ezā€¦ Pvp can go honestly either way, it is so coinflippyā€¦

I was doing analysis on tos economy and i started as constructive poster, but i got only hate and flame for nothing, so i may as well just post funny replay, or joke aroundā€¦ Because blizzard doesnā€™t care anywaysā€¦ And yes i am toxic to people , which have no idea what they are talking about and talk smack, i never bm decent peopleā€¦

lolā€¦

It is not trolling lol, i gave you proof. And yes i trolled in past obviously from time to time, but who does not. But i may post troll post, but i donā€™t troll serious balance discussionsā€¦ While you are just whining at every balance threadā€¦

Try stim a-moving vs banelings. Hell try doing it vs just speedlings.